"What happened to being sorted numerically?" She asks and I roll my eyes at her.

"Ash."

"Yeah?"

"Be quiet." I say and Ash sticks her tongue out at me as I pull my muscle shirt on before sitting down and putting my shoes back on, heading out with Carli.

After training, most of the girls kick off their shoes before jumping into the pool, but Carli points me over to the all too familiar tub.

"But Car." I whine and she raises an eyebrow at me. "Ugh. Fine." I say and she smirks, walking with me to the tub as we get ready to get in, once we're in, I sigh. "The full ten to twelve?" I ask and Carli nods.

"Or I'll come throw you in it in your sleep." Carli says and I groan, but suck it up and go the full twelve minutes before getting out and walking with Carli into the locker room to get our clothes, heading up to our room.

In the morning, we head down to the buffet that Ashlyn tells me about through a string of ecstatic texts, so when we find the team, they're sitting at a long table together, as I sit down with my breakfast, Tobin kisses my cheek and I smile at her.

"Hello to you too." I say, smiling when she does.

"Those two are so cute it nauseates me." Sam says to Mal, who laughs.

"Right?" Mal agrees and I shrug.

"You two are just salty about being alone."

After practice, we all go into the hotel and up to our floor, going into our rooms to shower, and as I get out of the shower, leaving the bathroom fully dressed and towel drying my hair, I look at Carli when I feel her watching me.

"What's up, Car?"

"Ash stopped by, some of the team is crashing the arcade." Carli says and I nod, grabbing my phone, my wallet, and my key card, looking at Carli as I head toward the door. "I'm staying back for a while. You go have fun." Carli says, as if she was reading my mind, so I nod and open the door.

"See you in a bit, Car." I say, heading down to the main floor, which is the fifth, and go to the arcade, smiling as I see nobody in there but my wacky teammates.

-

"Ash! No! No no no! Agh! Come on!" I yell out, looking up at Ash, who laughs at me. Victorious in our sixth game of air hockey. All of which I lost, but one.

"You really thought I'd go easy on you?" She asks and I sigh.

"I thought Sharky loved Little Fish." I say, walking over to stand next to her, watching Syd and Alex race each other on the two racing games right next to each other.

"I do, but Sharky also likes to win."

"Fine. Basketball. I'm bomb at those shooting games. But can't hit a three on a real court for the life of me." I say and Ash laughs.

"Which is why your fishy little last name is on the back of a soccer jersey and not a basketball jersey." Ash says as we walk up to the basketball game.

"The closest score to the high score wins." I say and Ash nods.

"What's the punishment for losing?"