"I said, whats happened to them. Its your fault. If you would've just stayed in England and done as I asked you when you left, this wouldn't of happened!" He shouted at me.

By now Taylor, the Jacks, Aaron and carter were all in the room. They didn't know what was going on. Sam showed them the laptop and they gasped.

"Cameron stop." Is all I could say.

"No. Its your fault Matt and Nash are half dead on that screen. Its your fault Sasha could be dead. All of this is your fault." He screamed and lunged for me. All the guys ran towards him and dragged him out of the room.

I sat there letting the words sink in. Maybe it is my fault. Maybe if id just stayed in England, away from her like Cam said then she would be safe. If I hadn't suggested to Matt, to bring her along, she'd be here right now.

Someone walked over to me and kneeled in front of me. I didn't have to look up to know it was Mahogany.

"Sarah, look at me." She said grabbing my face to look at her. She handed me some tissue. I took it and wiped my tear stained face with it.

"Cameron is just angry and upset. He doesn't mean it. This is nobody's fault." She said.

"But he's got a p-" She shushed me and continued to talk.

"He's got nothing Sarah. This. Is. Not. Your. Fault. Okay?" I nodded, but couldn't keep back my tears. Mahogany sat beside me and pulled me into a hug.

Thats it. Ive finally broke. I need my best friend back.

*Sasha's POV*

I was awoken from my sleep by the lock on the door opening. I seen two figures walk through, well one was being dragged through.

"Heres your boy toy, slut." A male voice bellowed. I heard a thud then the door locked again.

"S-Sasha?" The only thing I seen was a shawdow, thanks to the tiny hole in the borded up window. I moved closer to they limp body.

"Nash? Are you okay?" Tears began to creep down my face. This is my fault. If I'd just followed Camerons rules and stayed away from them, they'd be safe now. So would I. A hand wiped off my tears. I looked down at Nash and he smiled up at me, but I knowhe was using all his power to seem okay, but he's not.

I tore off a small piece of my top and wiped his face, which was covered in dried blood. He whinced when I dabbed his eye.

"Shh..it's okay. I'm nearly done Nash." I said finishing up with his face. He didn't exactly look as good as new, but at least he wasn't covered in his own blood anymore.

"Nash, I'm so sorry. This is all my fault, If I would have acted myself and not flirted, we would have m-" Nash cut me off by pushing his finger to my lips.

We looked at each other for what seems like hours. Nash's eyes flickered to my lips, though he didn't make a move. It was as if he was afraid to kiss me. So I leaned down to him and connected our lips. God how I've missed his lips.

Our lips moved in sync and Nash placed his hands on the sides of my face pulling me closer. We eventually pulled apart for air. He looked at me and smiled.

The projector turned on, startling me. Matt's Face came on the screen. He looked hurt and upset. Louise, Cameron's wicked ex, popped up from behind him. She began to talk.

"See Matty, she doesn't care for you or Nash. She is a little slut. She is using you both to get in your beds." She said kissing his cheek. I clenched my fists and stood up. Im actually going to kill her.

Louise turned Matt so he was sideways to the camera. She sat on his lap and kissed him. But thats not what hurt me the most.

What hurt me the most was that, Matt kissed back. I felt tears form in my eyes, yet again.

"Sasha. What is she talking about? Were you seeing Matt at the same time we were seeing each other?" Nash said now sitting up holding his ribs.

Just kill me now!

___________________________________________

Heya!

SURPRISE UPDATE!!! *does weird happy dance*

I have to update today coz I'm not going to be able to update tomorrow! :( but I might just update Saturday as an apology?!

So a long chapter at last! Im really proud of this chapter.....sorry it hasn't been that interesting but bare with me, it will begin to have more drama :)

<Shout out to : Ruth Carey! Shes awesome! And one of my best friends so Waddup bubz? :*>

What do you think is gonna happen? Cam flipped out! Crap! Is Sarah right to be blaming herself for what happened? What do you guys think of 'Louise' the kidnapper???

Thank you for your support, through my lazy few weeks (a.k.a: short, crappy last few chapters!)

Anyways...Slán agus Beannacht!!

Much Love,
~M..xx

(P.s: soz f***ed up with the shout out thing...put in the wrong name but its fixed now)