Happiness ( Now the end! Promise)

~Bright's Pov~
I couldn't take this anymore. The pain. When Nightmare Freddy died it felt like.... I died. I couldn't stop crying. I buried my face in to the brown pillow on the bed, sobbing.

"I-it isn't f-fair!" I sobbed. Nightmare Bonnie walked in and put a hand on my shoulder.

"Bright, we all miss him. But.... we need to stay strong. It's what he would've wanted."

"B-but.... i-it h-hurts so much!"

"I know. It's part of life. We're here out in the living room if you need us. Okay?"

"O-okay." Nightmare Bonnie left. He was right. I haven't left my room in a few months. I decided to bring flowers to Nightmare Freddy's grave. I walked to the cemetery but the tombstone was gone! How? I just set the flowers down and sat on a swing at the nearby park. I slowly swung myself with my feet. Usually, Nightmare Freddy would swing me high in the air, making me laugh. I started to cry, thinking of the good times we had. I think the memory I will hold closest is when he stood up to Baby. That was great. More tears ran down my cheeks. I dried my tears away and walked back to the Nightmare dimension. I walked in to see everybody happy. How could they be happy?! I then heard Nightmare Bonnie say.
"This is impossible!" I was confused and curious. I walked to my room and my heart beat increased, a lot. I saw Nightmare Freddy.

"Hey, Bright. How's it going?" I knocked him over by hugging him, wrapping my arms around his neck. Tears started to run down my cheeks.

"Woah. Bright, what happened to you?"

"What happened to me? I should be asking what happened to you! How are you alive?! The explosion..."

"I went out the back."

"Oh. Well I'm just glad your alive!" I laid my head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I'm just happy to have him back. I started to cry even more.

"Bright? Why are you crying?"

"I'm crying because I'm happy your alive."

"Oh. Tears of joy?"

"Y-yes. Tears of joy. I just don't know what I would do if something happened to you."

"It's not your job to worry about me. It's my job to worry about you! Now, how about we go get some ice cream and go to the park?"

"Okay!" 

Me and Nightmare Freddy ate ice cream and ended up sitting under a tree, talking.

"So. You promise not leave me again, Nightmare Freddy?"

"Yes. I promise."

"Good! 'Cause if you do I'll pinch you!"

"Oh.... I'm so scared!" I pinched his wrist as I smiled innocently.

"Ow! That hurt..."

"Don't underestimate a wolf!~"

"Fine. But I'm going to have to punish you~."

"Um. Wh-what? W-wait!" I got cut off as Nightmare Freddy pushed me on my back, his hands on my shoulders. He growled as his teeth got dangerously close to my throat.

"P-please don't eat me." he ignored my plea as teeth were extremely close to my neck. He then gently kissed my neck, making my ears go down in confusion.

"Wait. What?!" I said in confusion and anger.

"Oh come on, Bright! Did you honestly think I would hurt you?"

"M-maybe."

"What? Bright. I would never in a million years ever cause pain you."

"Well, you did."

"How?"

"I thought you were gone. I was extremely sad."

"Well. I'm here now, agent I?"

"Yeah. But why did you have to leave in the first place?"

"I don't know. But you don't need to worry about it."

"Yes I do! What if you leave and don't come back? And what if-!" I got cut off as Nightmare Freddy smashed his lips on mine. He pulled me close to his chest.
"Bright, I know it scared you. But I'm making you a promise, right now. No matter what, I will never leave your side again. Okay?"

"Okay. Promise?"

"Promise."

He kissed my cheek, holding me close. I never liked him when he acted so romantic, when I want to be mad at him!! It's frustrating.

"Stop being romantic, Nightmare Freddy!! I want to be mad at you!" He chuckled at my irritated tone.

"Well I guess I'm gonna have to be more romantic."

"Noooooo! Don't! I swear..."

"I love my adorable, shy wolf."

"*smiles* and I love my brave, irritating bear!"

"Yeah. I know- wait what?"

"Um... I said 'i love you'?" I said, trying to cute my way out of the trouble I'd soon be in. Nightmare Freddy tackled me to the ground, tickling me. That was basically my long love experience! I hope you enjoyed.

Me: That's all folks! How did you enjoy it? Bad? awful?

Nightmare Freddy: Yes. It sucked.

Me: Wh-wha?

Nightmare Freddy: Just kidding!I actually really enjoyed it!

Bright: Yeah me too!

Me: Oh. Good.