Just A Dream Part 2 (EMOTIONAL😭)

~Bright's Pov~

"Okay....."
"Well?"
"You may not like me after I tell you."
"Bright. How many times must I  say it? Nothing could ever make me not like you."
"Okay. I was being chased by a wolf hunter. I escaped and made it here. I saw you. I went up to hug you but you pushed me away. You were mean to me. You called me a mutt, stupid, and told me that you regretted saving me." I felt tears stinging my eyes. Nightmare Freddy wiped my tears away with his thumb and pulled me close to his chest making my wolf ears go up in shock.
"I don't think your a mutt and you are definitely not stupid! You are the smartest person I know! And I never even once doubted taking you in."
"Yes. I know. But why?"
"Because I love you." he gently pressed his lips on mine and pulled away and pulled me close to his chest.
"I love you more than anything. I would risk my own life if it means to keep you safe. Your the only person I care about." (A/N: Besides the Fredles!)
"Thank you, Nightmare Freddy. I love you too." I laid my head on his chest relaxing. I have the best boyfriend in the world. I thought to myself.
"Bright?"
"Yes?"
"How about we go out?"
"Like a date?"
"Yeah! Do you wanna?"
"Is that a trick question? Yes!"
He chuckled at my excitement which caused a pink blush to rush to my cheeks.
"Go get dressed, Bright."
"Okay. Wait. I need to turn into a human?"
"Yeah."
"I don't know how."
"I'll teach you. See watch. You just think of yourself as a human." I  watched as Nightmare Freddy was now a young man with brown hair, white t-shirt, a brown vest, black dress pants, and black dress shoes. Wow!
"Now you try."
"Okay." I closed my eyes and thought of myself as a human. I don't think anything happened. I didn't feel any different. I looked to see Nightmare Freddy with a satisfied look. I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Instead of seeing a wolf. I saw a young girl with a orange ponytail, a swirl on the forehead with wolf ears, a white t-shirt, mint vest, white jeans, and gray hightops. I was shocked. I actually liked this outfit so I just walked back out.
"Ready?"
"You bet!"  I spent the whole day with Nightmare Freddy, eating ice cream. People are blessed with a miracle. My miracle was a perfect boyfriend. Nightmare Freddy. He's always there for me and I know he cares about me lots.