Attack Of The Bear

(A/N: I tried to update "The Meeting" but it wouldn't let me! Bright's stomach, snout, and chest is mint colored)

~Nightmare Freddy's P.O.V.~

Nightmare Bonnie: What just happened?!

Nightmare Freddy: I... Have no motherfucking idea!!

Nightmare Cupcake: I'm a cupcake!

Nightmare Freddy: Yes! I know your a fucking cupcake! That also means your edible! *eyes go black with white pupils*

Nightmare Cupcake: Cupcake! I'm a cupcake! *runs to Nightmare Chica*

Nightmare Fredbear: Fuck that shit!!

Nightmare: Fuck you! Quite literally.~

Nightmare Fredbear: Aw hell nah!

Nightmare Freddy: MY OTP IS SO MOTHERFUCKING REAL!!! AHH!!! *has a nosebleed*

Nightmare and Nightmare Fredbear: 😐Well shit!

Nightmare Cherry: What the fuck!? Nightmare Freddy! Calm your tits!!

Everybody in room: *looks at Nightmare Cherry* 😐

Nightmare Freddy: O.o Riight... I don't have those!! Ya know what? I'm just gonna go see Bright...

Everybody: *looks at him with interest*

Nightmare Freddy: *blushes* I meant Bright.... as in... This beautiful night! It's so b-beautiful!

Nightmare Foxy: So ye have a girlfriend?

Nightmare Freddy: *blush deepens* G-girlfriend? N-No! She's um... Just a friend... *Leaves*

Everybody: He totally has a crush!!

Nightmare Freddy: Do NOT!!!

Fredles: Just admit it, Master!!

Nightmare Freddy: Alright...

Fredles: Wait what?!

Nightmare Freddy: Ha! You thought!!

~Timeskip to when Nightmare Freddy arrives at Sister Location~

Nightmare Freddy: Finally! We have arrived!

Fredles: YAY!!!

Nightmare Freddy: 'YAY!!!' indeed!

I walked into the pizzeria looking around. It was quiet. Too quiet....

~Bright's P.O.V.~

I cried as Ballora and Baby continued to beat me.

Bright: P-please... St-stop!

Baby: No! You deserve this! You mutt!

Ballora: What she really deserves is the scooping room!

Baby: Yeah! She's just a waste of buliding!!

I put my paws over my face as I cry from the burning cuts and burns. They eventually left leaving me... I hated my life here! I then fall asleep crying... A few hours of sleeping, I hear footsteps... It could be Baby and Ballora again but I'm not gonna wait to find out! I ran out the door past Baby and Ballora.... I kept running and running keeping my eyes on them... I was really far ahead of them! I wasn't looking where I was going and I fell into somebody. I looked down as a pink blush went on my cheeks. The person I ran into was Nightmare Freddy! Thank god!

Bright: Nightmare Freddy! I am so happy to see you!!

Nightmare Freddy: Why? What's wrong?

Bright: Baby and Ballora! They're trying to hurt me and kill me!

Nightmare Freddy: Well... Why would they-

Baby: BRIGHTNIGHT THE WOLF!!!!

Nightmare Freddy: Woah! What's going on?

Baby: Nightmare Freddy? Why are You hanging out with such a mutt!?

Nightmare Freddy: I'm sorry what?

Ballora: Yeah! She's such a loser!

Baby: Yeah... And-

Nightmare Freddy: HEY! You guys have NO right to speak about Bright like that!

Baby: Maybe not! But she has countless flaws! She's clumsy, annoyingly shy, and never talks!!  And ugly!!!

Nightmare Freddy: Baby! Have you seen Bright? She's not ugly! She's probably the most beautiful thing that walked this earth! I happen to find her shyness and clumsiness absolutely adorable! And the fact that she is too shy to talk is even more adorable than she is! If that is even possible! *doesn't realize the things he's saying*

Baby: .... I.... Don't know what to say...

Ballora: Well I do! Bright, me and Baby are so very sorry!

Bright: I forgive you!

Baby: Really?

Bright: Yes.

Baby and Ballora: Yay! *Hugs Bright*

Bright: *hugs back*

I'm glad everything worked out! But... The things Nightmare Freddy said flattered me... Why do I feel this way? Am I... In love with him?