The Meeting

~Nightmare Freddy's P.O.V~

Nightmare Freddy: Come here you stupid keys... Yes!

I finally got the keys! I closed my eyes as I pressed the unlock button. It made a loud noise but not loud enough to wake the humans. I slowly opened the door and fell on my head as I turned into a human.

Nightmare Freddy: Fuck! That hurt!
I rubbed my head to ease the pain. I then looked back at the pizzeria as I put my hat back on.

Fredles: Are you okay, Master?

Nightmare Freddy: Yeah. I'm fine...
I walked into the pizzeria and looked around.

Fredles: Hey, Master?

Nightmare Freddy: Yes, Fredles?

Fredles: Well... Uh...

Nightmare Freddy: Are you guys okay?

Fredles: Yeah! It's just that... We are scared to ask you this question...

Nightmare Freddy: You can ask me anything.

Fredles: Okay! Are you... ever going to get... a uh... mate?

Nightmare Freddy: Well... there aren't exactly a wide selection of females...

Fredles: Nightmare Chica?

Nightmare Freddy: Nope...

Fredles: Nightmare Cherry?

Nightmare Freddy: Negatory...

Fredles: Then who, Master?

Nightmare Freddy: I told you, Fredles! There is nobody I'm interested in...

Fredles: Well... there's females here! We could look to see who's eligible!

Nightmare Freddy: Okay... you do that... I'm gonna go look around...

~Fredles P.O.V.~

Fredles: Okay, Master! Let's see... Maybe... Baby? Nah... Um... Ballora? That's a no! Uh... Fun time Foxy? Never in a million years! Um... She's perfect!! We found the perfect one for Master! She's a blue
wolf, with aqua blue eyes, and orange bowtie and orange panties. She also has a mint colored chest, stomach and snout. She's amazing!

~Nightmare Freddy's P.O.V.~

I walked around backstage just looking at the spare heads and other things laying around. I got bored and walked out turning back into a animatronic. I started looking for the Fredles. I found them and picked them up.

Fredles: Master! We found the most perfect mate for you!

Nightmare Freddy: Is that so?

Fredles: Yeah!

Nightmare Freddy: Well... I'm sure you have but I cannot do my work while your here so please go back to the car and hide.

Fredles: But Master-!

Nightmare Freddy: No buts!

Fredles: Aw man! We were so close to helping him! *Goes to car*

What's their problem? Aw well... the kid just had to leave the car! Now I have to find him!
Child: *spills juice on Nightmare Freddy intentionally*

Nightmare Freddy: What the actual fuck?! Fuck you kid your a dick!! *Cleans off drink*

I continued to walk... I was having a really bad day today... This day could not get any worse! I ran into somebody but I didn't see who...

Nightmare Freddy: Hey! You wanna watch where your....*Blushes* going...
It turns out I ran into a beautiful wolf dressed in an orange bowtie and underwear.

Bright: I am so sorry!

Nightmare Freddy: I-it's fine... I'm Nightmare Freddy!

Bright: Oh... I'm Bright!

Nightmare Freddy: Nice to meet you, Bright...

~2 hours later~

Nightmare Freddy and Bright: *laughs*

Bright: Wait... So you have brothers, Fredbear and Nightmare, but they like each other!?

Nightmare Freddy: *chuckles* Yeah... It's strange... But I still ship it!

Bright: I'm with you on that one!

Nightmare Freddy: Yeah... Oh no!!!

Bright: What is it, Nightmare Freddy?

Nightmare Freddy: I um just realized that I need to get back to the others!

Bright: Others?

Nightmare Freddy: Yeah! I'll see you tomorrow, Bright!

I ran all the way to the Nightmare dimension, panting. I calmly walked in to see everybody asleep. I got lucky... I quietly walked to the kitchen when Nightmare Bonnie stopped me...

Nightmare Bonnie: Care to tell me where you were all night?!

Nightmare Freddy: No... Not really....

Nightmare Bonnie: Where we're you?!

Nightmare Freddy: At the Sister Location... Trying to get the kid...

Nightmare Bonnie: Well... Did ya get him???

Nightmare Freddy: *inhales deeply* no I didn't...

Nightmare Bonnie: Why?!

Nightmare Freddy: I got distracted...

Nightmare Bonnie: By what or who?!

Nightmare Freddy: By Bright...