NO!!! It's All My Fault......

~Bright's Pov~
I have been living back at the pizzeria for a few weeks now. The abuse was worst. Nightmare Freddy was right.... I was currently getting kicked by Ballora.
"Stupid mutt!!" I cried at continuous kicks and punches. Ballora then dragged me to the scrapyard.
"Your going to stay right here and die! At last!" Ballora left as I cried. All of this wouldn't have happened if I just trusted Nightmare Freddy! The sound of a garbage truck filled my wolf ears. I got lifted in the garbage and flung. I hit the wall as my head started to bleed immensely. My vision slowly started to fade. What started scared me is I felt my heartbeat slow down until it stopped. I fell limp on the ground as my vision went black.

~Nightmare Freddy's Pov~

I walked into the Sister Location to check on Bright. I hope she still isn't mad or hurt. I checked Bright's stage to see it was empty. This cannot be good..... I saw Funtime Foxy humming and looking down.
"Funtime Foxy!"
"Huh? Oh. Hey, Nightmare Freddy!"
"Hi. Have you seen Bright?"
"Um. Yes! Ballora took her to the scrapyard."
"What?! And you didn't stop her?!"
"No... Ballora would've killed me!" I sighed with irritation and ran to the scrapyard. As I got there I saw a trail of blood... Oh no... I looked in a corner and saw Bright bleeding from the head.
"Bright!" I ran over to her and gently picked her up bridal style.
"I'm so sorry, Bright... this is all my fault."

~2 hours later and Bright's Pov WHAT~

I had no idea where I was. It was dark and I was terrified... I saw 2 doors. That's not creepy at all! The first door opened and I saw Baby. What was she doing here!?
"Hi, Bright. I'm sorry for all I did to you." I knew what was happening. I was getting an offer to a nice family. I would happily take it! I ran to Baby and hugged her as she returned the hug. Then the second door opened... I saw Nightmare Freddy and me. Except I was lying in a hospital bed with a beeping noise and a straight green line on the monitor. Then I knew what was really happening! I was given the choice between life and death! If I go with Baby, I die. If I go with Nightmare Freddy, I live.
"I'm sorry, Baby."
"Sorry for what?"
"I have to leave."
"Okay. I understand." it was hard to choose. All I know is I had to choose. And fast!

(Suspenseful as chiz!)