The Party Part 2 (Bright's First Real Kiss)

~Nightmare Freddy's Pov~
Me and Nightmare Foxy had just got done setting everything up. Bright was being distracted by Nightmare Cherry.
"Okay. Is that everything?"
"Aye, Captain!"
"Okay. Good. Now everyone hide. The girls should be coming back soon." We all hid and turned the lights off so it was pitch black.

~Bright's Pov~
"Nightmare Cherry? Can we head back? I'm bored."
"Sure!" me and Nightmare Cherry walked back and she opened the door. It was pitch black. Why?
"I turned on the lights and everyone jumped out and yelled.
"Surprise!!!" I flinched in shock.
"Wow! Thanks you guys!"
"Don't mention it, lass!" Nightmare Foxy said. I walked up to Nightmare Freddy.
"You." he looked at me with a confused look.
"Me?"
"Yes, you. You planned this. Didn't you?"
"What? That's crazy! Me plan a party?"
"Nightmare Freddy?..."
"Alright! Fine. I did it! I planned it."
"Thank you."
"No, no. Thank you."
"For what?"
"For deciding to come back. I don't know What I'd ever do without you in my life." He grabbed my paw and gently kissed it. A pink blush easily found it's way to my cheeks.
"R-right. Y-your welcome."
"So. Ready to party, Bright?"
"Well. It's my first huge party. So. Sure!"
"Great! Let's go!" Nightmare Freddy led me to a table with delicious choices of food. There was pizza, salad, tacos, hamburgers, hot dogs, cake, ice cream, and other delicious food.
"Wow! This looks amazing!"
"And that's Not even the beginning!~" Nightmare Freddy then took me to a ball room with chandeliers sparkling like stars in the night.
"Nightmare Freddy. It's beautiful!"
"Yeah. It's a secret room the kid doesn't know about."
"Well. I love it."
"Me too. Do you want to dance?"
"What? No. I'm not a very good dancer. Plus I'm not sure how to dance."
"Bright, you don't have to know how or have the ability to dance to actually do it."
"Well I-" I got interrupted as Nightmare Freddy pulled me onto the dance floor.
"Nightmare Freddy, I can't do this. I'm scared."
"I know. But I'm right here. Don't you trust me?"
"Yes. But I have a scared feeling."
"No. Your not scared. Your just confusing your excitement with fear. I won't let you get hurt. Okay?"
"Okay."
"We may have to get a little closer." I stepped a little closer towards him.
"Maybe a little closer. Like this." a pink blush went on my snout as he pulled me closer and put a hand on my hip.
"Nightmare Freddy? Have you done this before?"
"No. But I'm good at these type of dances."
"Like ball dances?"
"Yeah. Ready?"
"Not really. But okay." my ears went down as Nightmare Freddy spun me in a circle. After a while I was actually having a lot of fun! Nightmare Freddy then spun me in the air as I giggled.
"So. Was dancing that bad, Bright?"
"No. But I'm a bit hungry."
"Okay. Let's go." I got a hamburger and Nightmare Freddy got pizza. Then for dessert I got cake and ice cream as Well did Nightmare Freddy. I then felt my throat become dry. I noticed some weird looking grape juice in a weird bottle. Aw well! Grape juice is grape juice! I poured some into a cup and took a sip. It tasted weird but it was so good! I eventually drank 2 cups of it. I started to feel weird. I started to hiccup and stutter more than usual.
"Um. Bright?" I look to see Nightmare Freddy.
"Yeah?"
"Are you...drinking?"
"What? No! Listen man... don't even... don't even worry about dude."
"Bright. Your drunk."
"And your a bear! Haha!~"
"Okay. Come on."
"No, dad! I don't wanna go to school!" after I said that I passed out and fell on the floor.

~Nightmare Freddy's Pov~
I picked Bright up bridal style and took her to the living room where she slept. I gently laid her on the couch.
"This is why people under the age of 21 aren't allowed to drink." I said as I sighed.

~The Next Night and Bright's Pov~ (She slept until night)

I woke up with a splitting headache. I rubbed my head to ease the pain. I'm never drinking grape juice again! I still could taste the grape juice. It was awful! I got some mouthwash to take care of it which it did. I walked back out to find Nightmare Freddy arguing with Nightmare Bonnie in the kitchen. I walked up to them to see what they were arguing about. Just as I got there I heard Nightmare Freddy say
"Give it back! It's not yours!"
"No! It's mine! Finders keepers! Losers weepers!" I saw Nightmare Bonnie had a black microphone.
"Give it to me this instant, Nightmare Bonnie!"
"Never!" I walked to Nightmare Bonnie and tapped his shoulder.
"Oh. Hey, Bright."
"Hi. Can I have the microphone?"
"Depends. Are you on my side?"
"Yes!"
"Okay!" he handed me the microphone as I walked over to Nightmare Freddy and gave it back to him.
"Thank you, Bright!"
"Your welcome."
"Traitor!" me and Nightmare Freddy laughed as we left. He led me to a balcony outside. I saw that it was still night.
"How long was I asleep?"
"All day."
"Oh. Sorry."
"It's fine. I usually come here to think."
"Oh? It's pretty. With all the stars and the sky."
"Yeah."
"It reminds me of a diamond."
"Yeah, but not even a diamond could compare to your beauty, Bright." a pink blush went on my cheeks as he said that.
"Well. Thank you."
"Your welcome. Hey, Bright. About that kiss a while back."
"Oh."
"I did do that to cheer you up but it didn't really have meaning. So how about one with meaning?"
"Oh, well I-" I got cut off as Nightmare Freddy gently pressed his lips on mine. My ears went down as I kissed him back wrapping my arms around his neck. He broke the kiss and pulled me close to his chest as I laid my head on his chest.