Confessing (Finally!)

~Nightmare Freddy's Pov~
Why did this have to happen? This all my fault! If I wouldn't have argued with her this wouldn't be happening.
"Bright..." I looked at the monitor beeping with a straight green line.
"I'm so sorry. For everything. I love you. Not that your hearing me or anything. But I had to get it out somehow."  I was about to leave But then I heard a quiet whimper. No. It can't be. I then heard a beeping sound and I turned around to see Bright rubbing her head.
"Wh-what happened?"

~Bright's Pov~
I whimpered as I rubbed my head. I looked to see Nightmare Freddy with a happy/shocked look.

"Hey, Nightmare Fred-" I got cutt off as Nightmare Freddy pulled close to his chest. Which caused a pink blush to go on my snout.
"Thank god! I thought you were dead!"
"N-no. Why do you care?"
"Why do I care? Bright, I'm sorry. For everything."
"Yes. I know. I should've trusted you. I'm the one who's sorry. I left."
"It's okay. But it's also my fault. I should have just tell you how I felt."
"What do you mean how you felt?"
"Well... Okay. Can I tell you something, Bright?"
"Sure..."
"Okay. I... I like you- no... I love you." a pink blush went on my cheeks as he said. So it wasn't for Nightmare Chica... It was... for me? He does like me!
"And whenever I see you it's like... everybody else in the room just disappears and your the only person I see. I don't expect you to like me back. But I just thought I'd tell you." I wasn't sure about my feelings for him. But I trusted him.
"Nightmare Freddy, I love you, too."
"R-really?"
"Yes." I laid head on his chest as he wrapped his arms around my waist.  I let go and took my bandages off.
"Bright?"
"Yes, Nightmare Freddy?"
"That wasn't what I wanted to ask."
"What did you want to ask?"
"Well... Uh... Will you... Um... Be my girlfriend?" My blush got darker as he said that.
"I-I... Yes!" I jumped into his arms as I wrapped my arms around his neck.