The Wedding

~Bright's Pov~
I woke up in mine and Nightmare Freddy's room. I saw a beautiful multi colored wedding dress. I had chose It myself. I put the dress on and checked myself in the mirror. I wasn't so sure about this. Not the dress. But getting married. I was scared. I called Nightmare Cherry to get her opinion.
"Nightmare Cherry!" she opened the door and walked in.
"What? What is it, Bright?"
"What do you think of this dress?"
"I love it! It's perfect!"
"Okay. I'm so nervous."
"Hey." she put a paw on my shoulder.
"I know it may seem scary."
"Yeah. It is."
"Yes. But think about the life you'll have with Nightmare Freddy after! You'll have kids and live happily ever after!"
"Yeah. I guess so! But what if Nightmare Freddy leaves me and doesn't want kids?"
"Trust me. Nightmare Freddy is nothing like that."
"Okay."

~2 hours later~
I walked outside seeing rows of chairs with all the animatronics. I walked down the isle as the piano played. I stepped in front of Nightmare Freddy feeling nervous.
"You look lovely.~"
"Th-thank you." Nightmare Cherry stepped onto the podium and started the speech.
"I'm not gonna bore y'all with the vows and rules. So let's just skip to the good stuff! Nightmare Freddy, do you take BrightNight The Wolf to be your lovely wedded wife, through health and sickness, until death do you part?"
"I do."
"BrightNight, do you take Nightmare Freddy to be your lovely wedded husband, through health and sickness, until death do you part?"
"I do."
"M'kay. You may kiss the bride!" Nightmare Freddy kissed me as I wrapped My arms around his neck. I was happy to finally have a good life.