The Funeral (The End)

~Bright's Pov~
I cried as visions of all the good times I had with Nightmare Freddy played back in my mind.
I can't believe he's dead. I won't believe it! But it's true.... The funeral is today. I stood beside Nightmare Cherry at the funeral. We all gathered around a tombstone that was carved 'R.I.P. NIGHTMARE FREDDY a good friend....' it only made me cry even more....
We all took turns to say something about Nightmare Freddy. Nightmare went first, shockingly.
"I... I have no idea what to say.... I was awful to my little brother. And know... He's gone. I'll never get a chance to say sorry. I Will always cherish the good times." Nightmare started to tear up. Then Nightmare Foxy went.
"Aye. Today truly be a sad day. We lost dear ol' Captain. He was a good lad. Truly there for ye when ye needed it. I think I speak for all of us when I say I miss the lad. Very much." Now it was my turn. Oh my gosh. I knew right away I was going to cry.
"Okay. First off, to me, Nightmare Freddy was more than a friend, boyfriend, husband whatever you may call it! He was.... My hero. He was there for me in my darkest times." a flashback of how I met Nightmare Freddy played in my mind, causing tears to fall. After everybody else went, we all gathered around the tombstone. We all set an item by it. Everybody else's were nice. But me... I set his hat at the top of the tombstone. And I'm not sure how or why.... But I swore.... As if Nightmare Freddy was telling me himself.... For words magically appeared at the bottom of the tombstone.

"I'm here for you"

The End~