Just A Dream Part 1

~Bright's Pov~
I ran as fast as my legs would take me. I was being chased by a wolf hunter. I was scared for 2 reasons. 1, I was the last wolf. And 2, I didn't want to die so young! I kept running and I eventually made it home to the Nightmares. Thank God. I looked around and saw Nightmare Freddy. I ran to him and hugged him but he immediately pushed me away.
"What are you doing here?"
"What do you mean?"
"Shouldn't mutts like yourself be outside?!"
"N-nightmare Freddy. Wh-why are you being so mean?"
"Why are you so stupid?!" tears ran down my cheeks. He wasn't in mean mode either. He was normal.
"Listen, mutt! I don't know why your here! But go away! And never come back!"
"But, Nightmare Freddy. I.... thought you cared about me. You we're the only person I looked up to. You rescued from Baby and took me in."
"Yeah. And I regretted it!!" more tears ran down my cheeks. I thought he loved me. I guess not. I gasped as I saw a ceiling. I realized I was on the couch. It was just a dream.... Would Nightmare Freddy say that to me? I hope not. I.... Need to be with him to feel safe. And I couldn't possibly sleep from that nightmare. I slowly walked to his room and quietly opened the door. I saw Nightmare Freddy sleeping. I tip toed to him to wake him up.
"Nightmare Freddy?"
"Huh? What?"
"It's just me."
"Oh. Bright, what are doing?"
"Sorry. It's just that I had a Nightmare and I was wondering if I could sleep with you?"
"Oh. Sure." he warmly smiled at me. I returned an innocent smile and walked around the bed and climbed under the covers. I pulled the Brown covers over me and laid my head on the pillow. I still couldn't sleep. I'm not sure why... I sighed thinking about the nightmare. What if Nightmare Freddy didn't like me anymore? As that thought came across my mind I felt paws wrap around my waist and pull me close to a familiar chest with a black bowtie. I looked up to see Nightmare Freddy. A pink blush went on my cheeks as I laid my head on his chest. What am I saying? Of course he likes me! I've never been more confident in anything before. For the first time, I actually feel important.

~The Next Day and Nightmare Freddy's Pov~

I woke up as I felt something on my chest. I looked down to see Bright. I gently shook her.
"Hm? What's going on?" she yawned.
"Morning, Juliet."

"Good morning, Romeo."
"So. Does my neko-chan want some breakfast?"
"Yes, master!"
"Alright. Come on."
"I can't. My legs are still asleep."
"There's a simple solution!" I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the kitchen. We were apparently the first ones up. I set her down and got a bowl and filled it with fruity pebbles and milk.

~Bright's Pov~
I continued to rub my legs as Nightmare Freddy got the cereal. He gave me mine and sat in front of me. I ate my cereal happily.
"Bright?"
"Yes?"
"Do you want to tell me what your nightmare was?"
"Okay..."