A Thug's True Love

Chyna McNiel

* * *

I stepped out of the shower and threw some basketball shorts and a large t-shirt. I threw my long brown hair into a messy bun and headed dowstairs.

"Hey," my bestfriend Melvin greeted me.

Even though he was my bestfriend, I had to admit, that nicca was finee. He was tall about 6'4, he was caramel skinned and he had tatoos everywhere.

"What up , Mel ?" I sat on the couch next to him.

"It's tha summer time , why the hell you aint witcha girls?" he questioned me.

"You don't want me here? But I thought I was your best friend." I pretended to whine. 

We both laughed.

"Nah, but I gotta go to work inna minute. How long you gone be here?"

Mel was one of the richest and well-known drug dealers in L.A. He was only 20, and he damn near ran the whole town.

"A couple hours, why?"

"One of my boys should be stoppin' by to pick up somethin'. Its in the kitchen, don't forget! And his name Kash, ight?"

I nodded my head yeah and he left.

I decided to change into some boy shorts and a tank top since it was so hot around the house.

I sat on the couch watchin' Love & Hip-Hop re-runs for about an hour Then, there was a knock at the door. Tf?

"Who is it?" I asked ?

"Kash!" a deep voice shouted back.

Oh, dammit! I forgot Mel said his friend was stoppin' by.

I opened the door and I saw a fine ass dark skin dude infront of me. He was sprayed and he was fresh. He had a red Nike 'Just do it.' shirt on with tan cargo shorts and some red and white Bred 11's. He had his gold grills in and a gold rolex on.

"Close ya mouth shawty , you drooling." he chuckled and walked passed me. I rolled my eyes and closed the door.

"You ain't even cute." I snapped back. Shit I was lying but hey, this nigga disrespectful.

"You ain't either, ma." he said.

That really made me mad

"You sho was lookin' tho. Come correct or don't come at all." I said with an attitude.

"Chill shawty. I was just playing."
he said looking at me. "You lucky you Mel girl or I-" I had to burst out laughing. Me and Mel were like sister and brother. My father and his father were both drug dealers who worked together. I use to have a little crush on him. But, I was 10 and he was 12 at the time. Our dads always said we would end up with each other, but I don't see it.

"Me & Mel ? Nah, bruh !" I said because he looked confused.

"Good to hear." he nodded and walked into the livingroom and took a seat. "What's ya name, ma?"

I followed him out of the kitchen and into the livingroom.

"Well, it definately ain't ma," I mumbled and took a seat next to him.

"That back talkin' gon get cha hurt, better chill." he smirked.

"Nigga please," . He had me fucked all the way around , up and down.

"Try me." he said staring at the tv.

I took the pillow and smacked his ass with it. Try me? Tuh, you aint sayin nothin but a word.

"Run," he said. I laughed and ran around the table.

We hit each other a couple of times and finally got tired.

"I beat that ass," he said out of breath and sat back down.

"Whatever you say Kash." I said as I laid my head on the back of the couch.

"Oh so you can know my name, but I cant know yours?" he said.

"Umm.." I mumbled.

Then all of a sudden my phone vibrated it was a text from Mel.

Bestfriend.: You left or no ?

Me: Nah. Why wassup?

Bestfriend.: I need you to stay over there for 3 days i got some business to do & imma be out of town for 3 days.

Me: Ugh. you lucky I love yo bean head ass!

Bestfriend.: lol. yeah & tell Kash dont try nothin'.

Me: Lmao. kay, bye bestfriend. Love ya ♥

* END OF CONVO. *

"Im tired and its getting late." I yawned. It was about 7 and I was already worned out.

"I wanna spend the night with you, baby girl." he smiled.

"Sure you do. But, you sleeping yo ass right on this couch." I said as I got up.

He pulled me into his lap and kissed my neck. A moan escaped my lips.

"You sure?" he whispered in my ear, sending tingles down my back.

"Ye..ah," I managed to say as I bit my lips with my eyes shut.

He laughed and I punched him.

"Don't do that." I said.

"Do what?" he said hiding his laughter in.

"Gone head laugh, scrub." I said and his face was priceless.

"Scrub?" he asked.

I turned around sucked on his neck and he moaned, "Yes, scrub." I whispered, teasing him. Shit, he did it to me.

"Don't do that to me shawty, got a nigga on concrete and shit!" he said licking his lips.

"Do what?" I said , mocking him. I laughed and went upstairs.

He followed behind me. I had a smile on my face the whole way up the stairs.

Kash

* * *

I followed right behind her. Dayum, a nigga was on hard. She just had to tease me. This girl was something serious and look at datt ahhh!.

"You could stop looking at my ass, Kash." she said as we made our way into the guest room.

I ignored her comment and took a seat on the bed. She sat on the dresser and stared at me.

"What?" I said looking at her.

"Nothing." she shook her head with a smirk.

"Nahh, it's something." I said.

"Your'e cute," she said. That kind of caught me off guard. I mean I wasn't expecting her to say it.

"Cute for puppies ma". I said causing her to laugh "but foreal though shawtty you fine."

votee & comment

-Quaylaa & Meyaa