Ballad of Betrayal x

*WARNING: Contains death and blood

A/N: *every comment on this chapter* I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU. YOU'RE CANCELLED AND I'M NEVER RESCHEDULING YOU AGAIN YOU'RE SUCH AN ASSHOLE I CAN'T BELIEVE

I suddenly jolt awake, Harry's arms wrapped around my waist. I realize how badly I'm sweating and then it occurs to me that I don't feel well.

My breathing becomes erratic and I push Harry away. His eyes shoot open and he sits up immediately. "Stella what the fuck are you doing?" He looks at me with red and concerned eyes as his breathing also picks up from the slow and steady pattern from moments before.

I say nothing and crawl off of the bed, rushing to the bathroom. When I reach the bathroom, my sore body hunches over the toilet and I gag but nothing comes out. I collapse onto the floor in front of the toilet and I feel another wave of sickness make it's way through my body. I gag again, but this time a dribble comes out, signifying that the flood gates were officially open.

I haven't vomited in quite a while, so this was something new. In between the waves I took off my shirt, allowing myself to be completely nude and vulnerable. I hear heavy and quick footsteps coming towards the bathroom.

He says nothing as he moves behind me, grabbing my hair and pulling it up into a bun as I'm too tired and sore to mind what does and doesn't get into my hair. While he tries to put the hair tie in my hair, I become sick again.

He gently holds onto my hair and rubs my, sore and likely bruised, lower back as a supportive gesture while all hell breaks loose. When I stop he finishes tying my hair up and gets on his knees behind me, kissing my left ear as he fans me with a magazine. I lay my sweat glazed arms on top of the toilet and rest my head on top of them, panting and gasping for air.

--------------
I look down at my plate, and then back up at Harry who's blankly staring out into space. He coughs and his eyes meet mine and we silently look at eachother, pondering whether or not our own mentally conjured theories should be spoken out loud.

He furrows his brows and looks down. "Okay, it's going to be fine. We can keep-"

My heart drops and I try and speak before he finishes his sentence. "I'm not pregnant, Harry," I say sternly.

He scoffs. "Oh really?"

"Yes," I say, crossing my legs.

"Okay, well explain to me why you're not eating your food. I know you must be hungry- you haven't eaten for a while," he weaves his fingers together and rests his head on them as he patiently waits for me to take a bite.

"I'm.. I'm starving." My stomach rumbles when I look down at the plate of beans and toast. I pick up my fork and scoop up some beans, I gag as I pick it up to try and eat it. I groan in frustration, angrily sitting the fork back down on the plate. "That doesn't prove anything. Maybe I've just gone and caught a virus or something," I cross my arms over my stomach. "And besides, I can't get pregnant if we only just fucked last night."

"Oh, so that dismisses the time before that, hmm?"

I realise we haven't used a condom in a while. I groan and tangle my fingers in my hair, trying not to think of the worst case scenario.

"When was your last period, hmm? It's been a couple of months, hasn't it?"

"Harry, stop-"

"No!" He angrily bangs his fist on the table, his eyes red. He's on the brink of tears. I slightly jump back and look at him with wide eyes. "Look, I'm sorry, but it's terribly obvious. You're experiencing morning sickness."