To be honest x

*****WARNING*****
This gets pretty graphic so if you don't want to read anything disgusting then don't read this. Lol I warned you

A/N: picture is here just because he's beautiful tbh lol

A/N: picture is here just because he's beautiful tbh lol. And the video is just because he LITERALLY sounds just like louis, and it's a good song lol. Junior Prom is gr8. Kbai

---------------

Harry's pov
~~~~~~
I wake up in a place that I'm not very familiar with. I'm too lazy to open my eyes, but I feel arms wrapped around me but they are not Stella's. After lying there for a second I open my eyes to see a crowd of people looking at me. Then it hits me- I'm still in the restaurant.

I try and rip my body from the grasp of this person that is holding me, I soon find out it is Niall because he says. "Woah, take it easy lad."

"We have to get out of here," I say panicked. "I've already caused enough commotion to last this place a year."

"Okay, that's true. But you need to take it slow, you've just had an episode," he says calmly.

I ignore him and get up from the floor. I then suddenly realise that Stella isn't in sight.

"Where the fuck is she," I say more angrily than I had originally intended.

"I told her and Laurie to go out to my car and wait for us. She's okay."

Atleast she's in a safe place. I begin walking towards the exit so I can just grab her and get going. Today has been so stressful, my incompetent assistant gave the wrong orders to the rest of the staff and everything started getting out of hand. That belligerent idiot almost put the entire company into debt.

We grab our coats and begin walking to Niall's car so that I can get Stella and take her home.

I open the car door and find my beautiful babygirl with red eyes and tear stained cheeks.

She climbs out of the car and jumps into my arms. "I love you so much," she says with her face pressed against my neck. She brings her face up to look me in my eyes. "Don't scare me like that," she says and lays her head on my shoulder.

"I love you too," I say holding her tight.

I wave goodbye to Niall as I grab Stella's heels from his car. Laurie doesn't say anything to me, I don't think she's allowed to talk to me right now. I head to my car and place Stella into the passenger seat.

As soon as I get into the car I get out my spare pills that I always have in each of my cars just in case I have a time like this where I don't take my medicine.

I stare ahead but I see her look at me from the corner of my eye, examining my face. "Daddy," She speaks. "What's wrong?"

I look over to her with a painful smile and say. "Nothing, really. I'm just a little sick. I'll grow out of it soon." I lie; I'm not growing out of this shit. I have no chance in the fucking world with such a debilitating disease.