Learning x

*warning*

I wake to the annoying screech of my bedside alarm clock. I lie in bed for a little while, ignoring it as if it were to just turn off by itself. Of course it doesn't, so naturally I had to get up and turn it off or else I'd probably throw it across the room.

I roll over to the other side of the bed and sigh as my hair falls over my eyes. "Harry has ruined my entire Saturday," I think to myself as I angrily turn off my alarm clock and rub my eyes, probably making my dark circles worse. Just as I do everyday as soon as I wake up, I check my phone.

Of course my phone was dry af because I only have a few friends. But there is one text message:

H: See you soon. May be a little late, had some business to take care of. X- Daddy

Weird, same typo twice in a row. I shrug it off, I'll probably regret this later, and look at my blessed light canceling curtains. I smile at the thought that the dreaded sun isn't attacking my eyes.

I get out of my bed and begin picking out clothes. He said dress comfortably and that is precisely what I'm going to do. These are the times when you begin to appreciate highschool volleyball; you get a shit ton of Nike stuff. I take out a pair of leggings, my fav black and white Nike's, and my long sleeve Black dry fit Nike shirt, paired with a Grey and white windbreaker. I say what the hell and wear a Nike sports bra and a pair of Nike underwear just because I can.

I proceed to the bathroom to get into the shower and get ready for Harry. After showering I dry off and throw on my clothes that I picked out. I decide to just wear my hair in a messy bun to go with the sporty look. It's still kinda wet, but it'll eventually dry on it's own. But then I realize we're going to lunch after we drop off my car. I decide to put on a simple necklace, my pearl earrings, and a ring just to make it look I tried.

Since he said he would be a bit late, I go into my living room and watch TV for a while as I await his text

12:30

I suddenly get a text message from Harry telling me he's outside. I turn off the T.V. and grab my things to walk out of the house. I can feel him watching me from the tinted windows of his car as I step outside. Now that I think about it, he's in a completely different car today. What is that..? An Audi? I swear rich people literally have a car for each day of the week.

I close the door and try to find my separate set of house keys to lock the top lock. I give up and walk away because I'm too lazy to keep digging around for them. One lock is good enough.

I take my car keys out to unlock my door when suddenly I am called over to Harry's car.

"Hello Stella, nice seeing you again. Sorry for being late," he says with a soft smile.

"What's the game plan," I ask in a playful tone.

"Just follow behind me, love. Simple enough instructions?" This guy is such a child.

"Wow," I say fake hurt. "Thanks for the insult, Curly." We both laugh for a little bit. I notice his deep dimples whilst he giggles. He truly is beautiful. "Alright, that was great banter, but I really think we must be going. Don't want to be late," he says while tapping his watch.

--------------------------------------------------
We pull into the parking lot of the car dealership from which my car came from. I knew this road was familiar, but how did he know about this place?

He gets out to speak to the salesman and I notice that he isn't all dressed up like yesterday. He's in active-wear(photo included above) today, it's odd seeing him this way. His long curly hair is pulled back into a sloppy bun, nearly matching mine. The formal clothing he wore yesterday are still fresh in my memory, but he looks very fit either way.