Healing x

(unedited)I wake up the next morning to an empty bed

(unedited)
I wake up the next morning to an empty bed. I look to Harry's night stand and see my phone charging. There is a note next to it and it reads:

I had to run out for some business that needed to be taken care of. Breakfast is waiting downstairs whenever you are ready for it. I cleaned your clothes, you can wear your clothes or the ones I left for you in the top drawer, your choice baby girl. I need you to be ready by 11, we have errands we need to run together. See you soon. -Daddy

I place the note back down on the night stand and read the text from Laurie that I got yesterday

L: Hey! Just checking up on u, u never told me about how it went today with Harry. Call me back later

I place my phone back down after looking at the time and plop back down on the pillow to reminiscence on the events of yesterday. I crave his warm body next to me. 'why is his house so bloody cold?' I ask myself. I get out of bed and begin searching for something warm to put on, this shirt isn't doing anything for me. I enter his bathroom and grab his robe to wrap it around my body.

I notice that his initials on it and I run my finger over the three letters: H.E.S.
Where did the "E" come from. It's weird that I'm here with him, yet I don't know his middl name. I need to ask him about that later.

I shake my train of thought and proceed downstairs to the kitchen for some coffee. As I am walking down the stairs I remember what Harry said in order to listen to music, Alexa I think? I try to remember so that I can try it myself in private without being embarrassed of it not working.

"Alexa," I say loudly. I hear a beep so I respond. "Play from playlist surreal." Music begins playing(see top) that is just so beautiful yet so simple. I continue down the stairs to the kitchen for coffee. I get one of the Kurig cups and place it into the machine as it is heating the water. Then I realize I don't know where the mugs are- as a matter a fact, I don't know where anything is. I begin searching the cabinets I find the coffee mugs but they are unreasonably high up on a shelf. "Damnit," I curse under my breath. I turn around to get a stool to stand on but am greeted by a fit looking Harry in a jumper(see top). I'm startle at first because I didn't hear him walk in.

I honestly would like to go home at this point but my keys are still locked in the house. My body aches because I have a tendency to sleep stiff when I sleep in other people's houses, my neck is killing me, and my legs hurt. Fan fucking tastic.

But I'm in no way complaining about being here with him, I just ruined all of the fun with my weirdness

He chuckles at my reaction. "Standing on something wouldn't be a smart idea, baby. Wouldn't want you hurting yourself." He reaches over me and gets down a cup. "Also while this issue presents itself," he says backing away. "Rule number 3," he says, turning around to the coffee maker. "Don't curse in front of me. You can only curse in bed, with my permission. Sex clouds your judgement and you can't control what you say. If this rule is broken I will have to punish you," he says sternly. "Understand?"