Yikes™ x

A/N: i'm kind of gay, so naturally what i write will reflect that oops sorry if youre not feeling this- it's only one chapter lmao

Stella's POV

"And yeah, well, there's that I guess," he says, looking down at our hands in the water.

I furrow my eyebrows and admire the state that he's in, if he's able to go on and tell me about me more. I nod my head, "Thank you, you have no idea how much this means to me," I say to him. I lightly peck the corner of his mouth.

He glances up at me, meeting my gaze, but quickly looks back down at his hands. He smiles softly as he intertwines our fingers. "It feels strange talking to someone about this, I'm not really into talking about my feelings," he says.

"Sharing is the first part of recovering in a way. I didn't see improvement in my problems until I talked about them," I say. He brings my hand up to his mouth and kisses my wrinkled knuckles.

He makes a silly grimace at the texture, I giggle. "We've been in this tub for far too long, we're turning into prunes," he says as he stands up from the pink water. He offers a hand to help me stand up. I take it and stand beside him

He hops out of the tub and grabs his towel wrapping it around himself. "Come on then, get out. You need to dry off," he says.

I step out of the tub and he hurries over to me and begins drying my wet skin, being as gentle as possible. As he reaches his hand to dry my princess parts, he kisses my cheek. I quickly kiss him back before he moves away and smiles.

It appears that he's 100% back to his old self now that he's gotten a bit of that burden off of his shoulders. All of this is so fucked up. Zayn tried to take advantage of Harry? How does that even work? Zayn is like, what? 5'8? Harry is about 6'0, but I guess back then Harry may not have had much muscle, or height, rather. He should have told someone.

"And Louis?" I ask him.

His face falls into a soft frown. "I'll talk to you about him another time, daddy needs a break. Maybe tomorrow?" he says.

I nod and he smiles and picks me up around my waist and takes me into the bedroom. His towel falls off, but he pays no mind to it.

I take it that Harry is just as tired as I am because we have both fallen silent and have one goal at the moment - go to sleep. We don't even get dressed, we just climb into the bed stark ass naked. I lay on my side of the bed and Harry follows. He pulls me into him and I settle into the shape of his body.

We're both exhausted and could really use some sleep. We drift away into a deep sleep.

-----------
Harry's POV

I wake up the next morning at my usual time. My little sweet is still asleep, as she usually is.

But I can't shake what happened last night, how does she know Louis? Fucks sake Louis knows everyone. Stella groans quietly and moves among the sheets.

I decide its time to get up and get ready for work. I take a shower and get dressed into my navy blue suit, running my fingers through my hair a few times before heading to the kitchen.

I grab a bottle of what, an apple, and then go to my car. I rub my pocket to double check I've got my phone. When I feel that it's there, I put on my shades and drive out.

-----------------
Wow I feel dreadful. I honestly feel like folding my body up and rotting in a corner.

I'm packing up my things . Today has just been very complicated and confusing and I need to rest. I walk through the front lobby and out to the parking lot.