Found x

I'm on my way to work for a special call that seemed urgent. That is, until this huge black range rover literally tried to eat my tailpipe. Like holy fuck.

First off, what cocky asshole drives those things. Who in their right mind would pay that much for such an ugly car?

Sure- my car isn't totaled, but my neck is telling another stort. I get out of my car, holding the back of my neck for support, and rush to the other party. Just as I'm about to tell this asshole to roll his window down so I can cuss him out, someone, or something rather, emerges from the vehicle. My face heats up at the stunning sight.

"I am so sorry I got a bit distracted.. the sun was in my eyes... I zoned out. I owe you a massive apology."

I stood speechless for a moment, the beautiful creature that unfolded itself from the black vehicle startled me and caused me to completely forget about my neck pain. His legs were long and thin, his eyes were a beautiful soft shade of green, his pupils- so prominent I was too afraid to give him direct eye contact.

".. I-It's no problem," I say in a nervous rut. He flashes an uncomfortable smile when I realise I've been staring.

I need to learn some self control.

A few painfully awkward seconds passed until he muttered, "Erm, what's your name? I'm Harry," he says whilst extending a hand forward to shake.

"My name is Stella," I say as I try my best to not to be so goddamn awkward. I shake his hand for what seemed like an eternity, I can't seem to take my eyes off of him. Is this guy even real? Look at his hair, it's literally better tha-

"- Sorry? You okay? I've got a meeting to get to," he asks, breaking my train of thought. Oh shit right, so do I.

"Oh.. Yes! Of course sorry. It's been an odd morning I suppose."

"I guess I'm just adding on to it?" He frowns.

Nooo baby don't frown it's okay, really. Just don't frown- you're too pretty for that.

"No it's all alright," I say as I go to my car to get my insurance stuff. With my luck, the passenger seat was on the side of the car that was virtually invisible to the main road. The next turn of events could have definitely been prevented if only someone were watching.

I bend over the passenger seat to reach the glove compartment and retrieve my things. My hair falls into my face and gets into my fucking eye and I moan in pain. I push through the torture before coming up from inside of the car. As I'm coming up I brush the hair out of my eye but am met by a tall figure standing behind me. My face runs into his chest, I freeze in place and my breath hitches.

"Didn't mean to scare you, Love," he says as he put both of his muscular tattooed arms on both sides of my head. He's rolled his sleeves up and sweat is now frosted over his tan skin, heat radiating from his body.

And his eyes- woo - his eyes don't posses the friendly glimmer they had when we first spoke in front of his car. They seemed to have fallen down a deep abyss. I thought he would move away but it seemed like he was moving closer to me. His gaze was becoming extremely uncomfortable, causing my scalp to itch just by looking into his dark green eyes that pried deep beneath my skin- reading me like a fucking book.

I finally get myself out of the shock my body was experiencing, long enough to talk my way out of this. "Oh it's okay, I'm just a bit shaky right now," I say as I flash an awkward smile and slowly move from below his threatening gaze.

"I understand," he says, his eyes become a little less crazed as we are exchanging information.

"I am truly and dearly sorry for hitting your car, sending you away like this simply won't do," he states, his accent incredibly posh and British sounding.

"No need, Harry. It's fine."

"No it's not okay. I'll fix it for you, love," he says, his voice moving down into a low growl in the last few words and his red lips pursing into a smirk. The same strange look creeps back into his green orb- no wtf don't call them orbs. They are called EYES, Stella. I need to stop reading fanfiction this is becoming too much.(Yeah that was a jab lmao fight me bruh)

"No but Harry its real-"

"Stella. I said I'll do it. Leave it at that- don't overstep me," he says in a threatening tone before he began strutting back to his car What is this guys deal? I was about to say something but was interrupted by him once more. "I look forward to seeing you again," he says and then speeds away.

He has my number and my address now. What the actual fuck just happened..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~