Chapter 30

I still pissed about what happened between me and G. But yet I couldn't be mad at him. I woke up pissed off and not ready for the day. I rolled over to see G not in the bed with me. That mad me mad even more. Like even if you did cheat and claim to be innocent why couldn't you sleep next to me. I have trust issues anyways he probably wanted to give me space. "G are you home?" I yelled out. I got no response so I just went down stairs. I saw a note on the table and it said.
    Babe I'm sorry that you had to witness me and Devon. I wanna explained everything in this letter to you. But it seems like it's harder to explain what we had in this letter. Just know I love you so much. But today imma show you how much and tell you what me and her had. OK?
          Love you Babygirl
I wanted to cry cause he really messed me up last night. I still wanna be with him but if he give me some sorry ass excuse I might I leave I just don't know what to do. As soon as I walked outta the kitchen Sammy ran at me at full speed. "Azha you read the note right?" She asked me. "Yeah and how did you get in my house?" I asked looking at her really creepily.  "G called me over to get you ready for him today." She said looking at me. "Ok but right now." I said lazily. She dragged me upstairs. She dressed me in this.

I looked cute but I still wanted to stay home

I looked cute but I still wanted to stay home. "Are you ready?" She asked. "Not really honestly." I said slumping my shoulders. "Stop being so sad all the damn time be more alive than you ever been and be together with this man. He really wants to be with you cause he loves you to death. So being a little bitch and get out there and get ya man." She said smiling at the end. I smiled at her how could I live without my bestie. I walked to the limo he called for me. "Sooo where am I going?" I asked trying to be slick and get my surprise sooner than normal. "Sorry Madam I can't tell you that. Mister said no sneak peeks." The man driver said to me.  I just rolled my eyes and watched to road ahead of us. I was falling asleep until the car stopped in front of a sea front restaurant. The man opened the door for me and then took me into the building to find my baby. "Do you have reservations ma'am." The server said. "I think it's under Gillum." I said not sure if he put it under that name. "Yes ma'am let's take you to your table." She said as she led me to my table. I saw he and I saw that bitch at the table laughing together. I want to be pissed but I keep my composure and decided that maybe being calm and shady was the way to go. "Hey baby." G said towards me. "Hey babe what's up."  I said sitting down at the table. I saw her roll her eyes when I called him "babe" it made me smile. "Well I wanted you to meet the girl who made me fall in love with her and then cheated on me with my brother." He said looking straight in my eyes as if to tell me not to start anything. "May I get you guys anything?" The server asked. Before I could tell her this bitch answer. "Do you guys have any fish here cause I smelled it when I walked in." She remarked looking at me. I was for real bout to slap the shit outta the girl, but the I smiled and gave the server my order. Man imma need alcohol after this shit. "So how was your sleep last night?" He asked. So he's gonna let this bitch sit here and insult me. Maybe he ain't catch but he gon see when I whoop her ass.
"It was ok after seeing my boyfriend getting a grinded on by his ex, whom also is sitting at the table at dinner with me. So yeah my sleep was ok." I sarcastically answered starting to get pissed off. All G did was look down and she smirked out the corner of my eye. Man I wanted to slap this bitch, but someone from my past brought my food.

Sorry y'all I had so many exams and shit to deal with but I'm back bitches😍😘😂 Love you guys who take the time to read this✌🏽