Chapter 9

I woke up with Justin and G on mind. I got dressed in this

I was getting ready to go to the studio, when G and Sammy caught up with me

I was getting ready to go to the studio, when G and Sammy caught up with me. "Hey Azha want to taste this cookie we made together!" Sammy asks. "Oh no thank you I'm going to pick up breakfast on my way to the studio." I replied. " what are you going to the studio for anyway; do you have a week off?"G asked looking at me. " Yeah I do have a week off but I'm going to work on a single with Khalil and Justin." I said slightly tilting my head. "Gerald why are you always on Azha's case all the time." Sammy said narrowing her eyes at him. He looked speechless until he said this " I'm always in her case because she is like a sister to me." . I didn't believe that but Sammy did. I just walked pass them and got in my car. I drove to the studio peacefully. I got to the studio and Justin kissed me on the lips. As soon as that happened Khalil said this "Y'all cute but I don't want no babies.". Saying this he made both of us laugh. After this we got to work on our song.

The song was perfect I fell in love with the song. I love this song it's like a beautiful piano. I want to make sure fans feel this song just like I do.