Chapter 12

As I was done taking pictures with the squad. Child's play by Drake came on. "Ohh this is my ish!" I screamed while dancing to the lyrics. I was feeling it and I don't know if I was just drunk or it was just me feeling the song. Carla and Jhene were dancing with G's crew while I was by myself. G was just watching is like the creep he is. Just kidding he is fine and so quiet. "Hey Azha are ready to go home I know I am?" G asked me while rubbing he red eyes. "Sure lets go I have a song to record in the studio in the morning." I said while waving my friends good-bye. Me and G got in the car and we just sat in silence with Drake's Views playing in the back round. I closed my eyes until I got home. "Hey Azha wake up we're home!" G screamed in my eyes to wake me up. I felt so annoyed but tried not to show it. I went up stairs and put this on after shower

I felt so happy for some reason and I feel less depressed as I was yesterday

I felt so happy for some reason and I feel less depressed as I was yesterday. I am just a messed I want something fun and exciting in my life other than my job. "Hey Azha can we talk for a minute." G knocked on my door. G walked in and sat on my bed next to me. " I didn't say sure but OK." I said jokingly. "You know how I was dating Sammy." Be said as if I didn't know that already. "Naww I didn't know y'all dating." I said snorting afterwards. "Can you be serious for a minute Azha." He said with a straight face. I kinda felt offend but I was serious. "Well while I was dating her I was thinking about you. How beautiful you are. How sweet you are when your not being sarcastic and playful. You are just all around and a girl I want to be around. So will you go on a date with me?" He asked after that rant. "Are you sober asking me this?" I asked with a serious look on my face. "Yes I am sober princess." He said with a nervous look on his face. That look was adorable. "Sure I would love to go on a date with you it will be fun." I said with a huge smile on my face. "Really like you Azha but imma go to my room bow because my show is on." He said almost running in his room. "What show the housewives of orange county." I said playfully. "How did you know." He said rolling on the ground. I walked into his room and actually saw him watching it. I asked him if I could stay the night in his room and he said yes. So we watched this show until we fell asleep. I hope he really was sober with the things he said.