Chapter 24

I could tell that G was pissed at me. "I didn't know how to tell you that my dad's assistant was hurting me." I looked straight into his eyes and started to cry. "Look baby don't cry just don't keep stuff from me like that she is getting the hell out of our house." He said looking me in my eyes going to the door. "CINDY BRING YO NASTY ASS OUT OF YOUR ROOM NOW!" G screamed down the hallway. She stormed out of her room saying "WHAT THE HELL GERALD I WAS SLEEPING!". Then my dad walked out and looked at Gerald. "I'm sorry Mr. Love but this lady has been touching your daughter since she was 16." He said glaring at her. "Is this true Azha Marie Love?" He said looking shocked. "Yeah dad she told me that if I told anybody that she would hurt your career by saying you sexually harassed her." I said with tears coming down my face. "Is that true Cindy." He spat at Cindy going to comfort me. Oh by the way this is what my dad looked like.

"Um sir your daughter always had problems with her mental state

"Um sir your daughter always had problems with her mental state." She looked not worried about her situation. "Look I know my daughter and she wouldn't lie about this at all, so get the fuck out of my daughter's house right now." He said looking hella pissed off. "When you get out there the cops are waiting for you I have the evidence that you have touched me inappropriately without my permission, so now whose the bitch now." I said grinning at her. She ran out the back door. All the cops did was chase her and then she pulled out a gun. "If I'm going down that little bitch is going down with me too." She yelled but before the cop could save me she shot me twice. They shot her until her body fell to the ground. "B-b-baby you know I love you right." I breathed out seeing spots. All I heard before I passed out was G and my dad saying "I love you too babygirl.". My body felt numb but I tried to wake up but my mind wouldn't let me but I tried harder and harder until my eyes started to slowly open. When they were fully opened my eyes burned to the whit hospital light. Once they got adjusted to the light I saw G and my dad talking to the doctor. "She might be in a coma for a while." The doctor said. "Um I'm up." I dryly said with my mouth feeling like it has sand in it. They all looked at me and G stared at me and my dad just started to cry and grin at me. "You weren't supposed to wake up for a while but that's a miracle, but are you experiencing any pain." The doctor asked me. "No but my mouth is dry and I need water." I said rubbing my throat. "OK I'll go get you some water babygirl." My dad ran to get some water. "Baby I was so worried about you." G said looking at me sleepy with his eyes red.

Even though he looked bad he still looked sexy regardless

Even though he looked bad he still looked sexy regardless. "You need some sleep babe." I said drinking the water my dad brought me. "Do you know how long I was asleep for?" I asked G. "Yep 3 days." He said looking down at his coffee. "Yeah he has been here everyday waiting for you to wake up." My dad said smiling at me. "Really babe did you do anything for yourself? Did you eat at all?" I asked sitting up looking alarmed. "Yes babe I did all that stuff while looking out for you." He said rolling his eyes playfully. I stared to get up but chest started to hurt really bad so I just laid back down. "Don't get up you just got out of surgery babygirl." My dad said looking at me. I just laid there watching a movie with my dad and my boyfriend thinking what wonderful men I have in my life. "Wait dad when is mom coming to see me?" I asked turning my attention to my dad. "She is gonna be here tomorrow. " He said answering my question. I can't wait to see my mommy after this I need her the most. I'm doing what G told me about my parents and embracing that they had difficult lives and they still loved me. My dad is a prime example of how much they love me.