Chapter 8

As we were driving to our destination, Justin ask me a question. "What's up with you and G?". " Nothing really he just made me believe he was interested when he saw my friend Sammy that changed so...." I said staring off into space. "That's crazy I don't know why he would do that your beautiful, and smart." He compliments me left and right. Awe he is so cute. "Thanks." I said with my face tinting a little red. We pulled up at a beautiful restaurant.

I wanted to hug him of how amazing this place is

I wanted to hug him of how amazing this place is. "Where did you find this place?" I asked in amazement. "My best friend, Ryan, took his girlfriend here and told me about it." He explained. "Oh is your way of saying you want me to be your girlfriend Mr. Bieber." I joked. "Maybe it is and maybe it isn't." He joked back. We went into the restaurant and took our seat. As I looked at the prices I knew I wanted too pay for myself. I guess Justin saw my face and said. " Hey don't worry about the prices I got you Azha.". I just looked at him please let me pay for my own stuff. "OK i will let you pay for my food this time but next time I'm paying." I said looking at him seriously. " So your saying there will be another date Azha." He said joking around. "If you play your cards right it just might be." I looked at him reading my menu. I saw that I wanted the steak and lobster salad. I told the waiter what I wanted, and so did Justin. " So tell me more about you." He said while gazing in my eyes. "Well my favorite color is purple, my favorite food is oreos, I have a strange addiction to nutella, and I'm a mega huge Drake fan." I rant while smiling. "Wow your perfect, and your such a girly girl." He said with his perfect brown eyes. "Well everything to know about me is already on the internet too, but what they don't know is that I also have a weird addiction to nutella." He told me while looking at the fish. We got our food, and we ate in a comfortable silence. We both left with Justin tipping. We got in his car, and pulled up in front of my house. He walked me up to my elevator. Yes I have an elevator to get to my penthouse. "So I wanted to asked you do you want to be on a song with me and Khalil it's called future?" I asked with hope in my eyes. "Yeah I would love to." He said excited. We both stood there in silence until he kissed me, but it didn't feel perfect. I mean it felt right, but I did feel butterflies. I just might be making things harder I just need to go with the flow. "Wow." He said looking at the window. I looked at the window there stood G. I saw his face and his face was stone cold. Ha that what you got for not noticing me. As I was going to the door Justin asked me a question. " Hey I know it's the first date but will you be my girlfriend Azha?" He asked looking down at the ground nervously. " I would love to." I said with a smile on my face. As I said that his lips attached to mine again. I went into the house with a smile on my face. I took my bath and went to bed with the feeling loved. I love this life.