Chapter 17

As we navigated through all the people we finally found our seats. We saw many celebrities that were my idols when I was little like Beyonce. I had to get ready for me to perform with Belly. After watching all the performances and all the awards being given out. I got the best new songwriter and singer award. I was so excited about as I was putting on my performing outfit. Here it is

G really appreciated my outfit since it was all black and it kinda matched with his outfit

G really appreciated my outfit since it was all black and it kinda matched with his outfit. While I was getting ready, Kylie walks in admiring her ring like it's the greatest thing in the world. "You know this could have been your ring if you would have given Harry all that he wanted in a girlfriend." She said in a sneaky smirk. I looked her like what is she thinking coming up in MY dressing room talking like that. "So did you come all the way in here just to do all that, and really say nothing." I said giving her the really face. "But you know Azha, Gerald is not going to be around for long, you didn't give Harry what he needed so what are you doing to Gerald happy." She said smirking looking at her french tips. "You know the only reason why you're famous is because of you sister and your father right, and the reason you're sisters famous is for terrible reasons." I said rolling my eyes. I looked in the corner of my eye she tried to hit me, so I gave her what she wanted a fight. I punched her straight in her mouth and three teeth fell out. Then she tried to slap me and I just knocked her out. She was laid out when I went on stage to perform "You". When I was done all of her sisters were waiting for me. "So you have anything to say for yourself Azha." Kim stated while glaring at me. "Yeah I do l, she tried to hit me first, and she tried strike a nerve, so I strike a nerve, and then she wants to hit me." I said while my hand was on my hip. "Well I feel like Azha should hit her, I mean she is my sister in all but she can be a total b****. Azha was just protecting herself. We seen on the camera that Kylie tried to hit her first so why are we standing here. Ever since Kylie got that ring she been acting like she owns everything and everbody. So I'm glad that Azha beat her a** she deserves it really." Kourtney stated. I always knew I liked her. They looked at each other like they all agreed with her. "Kourtney is right Sorry that Kylie gave you a hard time you don't deserve that Azha. I hope you have a great afternoon and congrats on that big win tonight." Kim said looking apologetic. "Oh its fine your all her sisters I would expect you to do all of this. Thanks Kim this award means everything to me." I quickly stated and ran over there to G and hugged him tightly. "Hey Azha we all saw the video Kylie leaked it on the internet." He said looking at me waiting on my outburst. "Can you stay over tonight and comfort me tonight. I've had the longest night." I said giving him the puppy dog eyes. "OK I'll stay over and yes I can drive you home now." He said giving me a kiss on my forehead. I try to not let my anger in the way, but now all those people know where my anger gets me, and not in a good situation.