Chapter 21

"Hey so what do you guys wanna work on first I kinda want to do G first." Sammy said winking at him. "Look that's what you not doing he is mine and mine only." I said kissing G right in her face. I was proud of myself, then I took out the lyrics and put them on the table. "This is all I get to sing!" She said with her face tinted red. "Yep Drake said we have to include you in two singles he didn't said the amount of verses you get to sing." I said confidently. "You get to be on G's Everything Will Be Okay and My Jealous." I said assigning her the songs. We got to work and made this work our own. "Okay guys we had a good day today see you tomorrow Sammy." I said tiredly. G and I got into our car and let his older albums playing. We got home and went to my bed room to get dressed in my pajamas. "Hey babe you want some ice cream?" G asked while I was walking down the stairs. "Yeah I want some!" I said excitedly. Then my phone rang. I picked it up and my dad was on the phone. "Hey Azha." He asked me in a creepy voice that I always hated. "How is my favorite daughter doing and when are you coming home?" He asked. "Dad I'm not coming home and you know why!" I yelled and hung up the phone. "Baby what's wrong?" G asked me with worry in his voice. "Nothing I just don't like my dad, now what about that ice cream." I said with a fake smile on my face. So we got the ice cream and watched LMN movies all night until I we fell alseep. I have to make sure my dad doesn't meet G or things will be difficult.