Chapter 11

Me and G were curled up on the couch from the night after. I wanted to eat some French toast. "Hey G you want some French toast?" I asked him."Azha do you know my at all." He jokingly said. "Well I don't really know you; you are just a mystery to me." I teased. I ran into the kitchen and whip us up some French Toast. This was the outcome.

G looked very excited coming into the kitchen seeing all the French toast that I made

G looked very excited coming into the kitchen seeing all the French toast that I made. " Have you ever tried to become a Chef." He said while eyeballing my masterpiece. " No cooking is just a hobby." I said reaching for my plate. As I was on my way I caught G staring at me. "What do I have something on my face." I said while getting my napkin. " No your just really pretty, and I can't believe I didn't see that before." He said with sad eyes. " Its OK you saw Sammy before you saw me, and your liked her. You were and now still are single, therefore you can have anyone you want, and you wanted Sammy." I explained while eating my toast. He looked like he wanted to say something, but kept silent. He ate his toast and watched Netflix with me. I can't even lie the little time I was with Justin all I thought about was G. He is so cute and adorable, but I will never know if he likes me or if this is a game. "So wanna go to the club and party away?" I asked with hope in my eyes. "Yeah I do, I always want to party and drink my sorrows away." He said excited. We both ran up stair. If you don't know by know G lives with me now, and goes on tour in month. He is just on break right now. This is the outcome of my outfit.

After that I call some to see if that can meet me at the club

After that I call some to see if that can meet me at the club. "Hey Jhene you want to come with tonight." I asked with hope in my tone. "Yeah I'll come this will be turnt tonight." She said with ruffling in the back round. I got my stuff and jumped in my black Audi. I told y'all I was gonna get that car. I'm glad I didn't getting matching cars with Justin. Me and G arrive at the club, and both of us went out separate ways. I joined my squad and he went with his. Me and my friends were dancing and snapchatting all night. I even got G in one. Tonight is just one of the nights that reminds me that life doesn't have to be Difficult