● The Late Introduction.

To You,

Here I am again writing to you.
Well even though i said i would write to you again....actually doing it is kinda weird. Because i never finish what i set up to do.
Usually. But this time it feels different, as i feel, that because i have a final thing in my mind set, i guess doing things as planned comes easy. Maybe i am being cured of my over procrastination habit. Wow.

Okay. Also because i realised i still haven't told you my name. Or anything about me. Apart from the fact that I'm weird. Which i think you probably guessed it, by now, yourself.
But i had my reasons for doing so you see....you were a heat-of-the-moment decision, which i made when i just wanted you to be my one last dramatic
note before a dramatic end. And telling you my name and all would've just spoiled the entire anonymous fun of it.
So that's that.
Anyway, so i finally thought i should write you another one of these and let you know a little more about myself, apart from the little facts that my bitch of a grandma recently died and my mum calls me to convey messages, even when we are under the same roof.
I didn't realise how these things can be weird for normal people out there....
So coming back to the point which i keep missing,
My name is *drumrolls....
is Chaitali....
Pronounced /choi-ta-lee/
/ˑtʃoɪtaliː/
Or any other way it can be pronounced. :D
Who cares.
I am a young lady. (You should've figured that already.)
And i live in (not actually gonna  tell you. :D ..)
And i did find your journal in the college locker so....yeah. That is the reason i have been pestering you with my letters....
And also...your journal is sooo empty that it is having a complex among my journals for its lack of use.
Again coming to writing about myself....
I am clearly not happy with my life right now(yeah that is the reason for the "You-know-what-to-be") and the reason for that would take up another several letters, because it is that long and not-definite-at-all.
And i am sure you don't want to be bored with that. I hate thinking of myself, why would bother you with it then...

So yeah now you kinda know me. At least have an introduction to me.
So this might give more value to my dramatic end...right?

So That's that.
I'll end this narcissistic letter here as it has served its purpose, also cause i gotta go and do the laundry.
*sigh

C. (yep i can do this as you know my name now (; )

Resting her pen over the scribbled letter, Chaitali leaned back on her chair. Why was she doing this, was a question she had stopped asking herself after the first two weeks. For she couldn't find an answer to it, that she liked admitting to. Loneliness and desperation was not something she wanted to admit to easily, so she stopped. The whole idea of writing to some unknown address was ridiculous in the first place. Secondly who in their right mind picked up someone's journal as their own for no apparent reason. And thirdly, who writes their last suicide note to a stranger. For all she knew this address could be of a person who could report her. But she believed that won't be possible write? She had made sure not to add her own address as a return address. But she had a strong urge to add it this time. Just to see if the other person wanted to reply.
What was this strange madness that had gotten into her. Why couldn't she just carry on with her mundane life and mundane suicide that she had set her mind to. But this little voice inside her kept pushing her write more and add a return address too. Just to see what happens.
As she folded this letter like the other two and sealed it in an envelope, she picked up the pen and scribbled the address down.
"2/B, House No. - 21, Hudson Apartment, M.G.Road."

As she wrote the road name, it gave her chills the same way it had given her the first two times she wrote it, and also the first time she saw it in the journal, probably one of the non-embarrasing reasons of what made her go buy letter stationary and write to the address with such urgency.
It was the same road her house was in. And she had seen this apartment in her rare evening walks. It was a little far from her apartment. Around a 15mins of turtle paced walk.
Was is it a coincidence, that this person, whoever it was, lived on the same road?
Her fingers itched to add a return address just to see what the person does.
Tapping her foot, as she did when thinking hard, she stared at the blank spot on the envelope.
Staring and thinking too hard, she jumped when her phone started blaring again. God she hated this phone ringing at odd times.
She kept the pen down and picked up her phone.
Ofcourse. The only person that even called her.

"What Maa? " she said answering it.
"You need to step out of that room!! Do you even know what time of the day it is? Just because it is a weekend it doesn't give you a green pass to stay in there and not do anything in the house. I asked you to do the laundry an hour ago. And you are still cooped up there. God knows what you are up to all day. Nothing good, for sure. At least be of some use around the house. Ufff!! I am so fed up. Come out now and do the laundry. And see to it that i don't have to call you again!!" Ranting out, Maa hung up.

Chaitali sighed and let out a frustrated groan. Guess the writng a return address would have to wait till the next letter.
She picked the envelope and licked its rim to seal it. Pocketing her phone she walked out of her room to go finish dealing with the laundry so that she could go post this letter soon.

A/N: Hey guys, another chapter.
I know i suck at the time maintaining. So i have decided to make Sundays my day...
So I'll be posting on sundays. Hope you like it.

What do you think so far? Of Chaitali? Cool name right..?
Also the address being so close.
Who do you think is getting her letters...?
Also who here hates doing laundry 😧😧😧. Me.
Anyway, how you guys like it, please leave a comment.
And if you like it do no forget to hit the star☆ button. Much appreciated. 
Thank you for stopping by again.
Untill next sunday.

Rxx.🙆