Chapter 10

Chapter 10

"Just let your ideas out of your head. Start with mixing and matching, and from there you'll get endless patterns." Franco gave Emilia a sketchpad and a pencil. It's her third day of classes and application na ngayon ang ginagawa nila sa fashion design.

Nagbaba ito ng magazines sa harapan niya. "You can get inspirations from there. Pero 'wag mo kokopyahin directly. I'll just be here if you need assistance." Emilia nod woth enthusiasm. This is her living her dream, she's finally doing something she's passionate about.

She started sketching. It felt good. Every stroke and every lines she make made her heart flutter. Dati lang ay sa notebook siya nag-i-i-sketch kapag may ideyang pumasok sa utak niya. Now she's learning the fundamentals of fashion design itself.

"I'm done!" She smiled at Franco at winagayway ang sketchbook. Napaangat naman ng tingin si Franco mula sa cellphone.

"Beautiful! You're a fast learner, Emi." She drew a heart cup dress with a tail. It's a mixture of modern and vintage style. Somehow it is a revealing dress in a demure way. Just like what Franco told her, mix and match.

"Okay, last day natin ng fashion design for today. I want you to make fifty sketches and after ng modelling lessons mo i-pa-pass," Franco told her and she nod. "I'll go now, see you tomorrow!" Franco grabbed his things and went out.

Emilia looks at her sketch with a smile. Her heart is very happy. 

✿❁❀✿❁❀✿

Matapos isilid sa backpack ang sketchpad at magazine ay umalis na siya sa lugar. She tapped the black card that was given to her by Sebastian on her first day. It's the gold and black card. Golden GRAND was written on it.

She haven't seen Sebastian in two days. Pabalik-balik lamang siya sa building para sa lessons niya. She doesn't know why does it have to be there, though, and why she needs to use the glass door to enter.

She was about to hail a cab when a black Mercedes-Benz car stopped in front of her. Bumukas naman ang bintana nito and she saw Jaxson. Pa'no nito nalaman na nandito siya?

"Emi. Sabay ka na," He casually said. Emilia raised an eyebrow at nagsimulang maglakad, pero sinusundan siya nito. Hindi niya alam kung paano siya natutunton ng lalaki. Sinusundan ba siya nito?

"Please, Emi. Mag-usap na tayo." Pakiusap ng lalaki. Huminto naman siya at humarap dito.

"Jaxson, wala na tayong paguusapan pa." She looked at him without any expression on her face. May bumusina naman na sasakyan sa likod ng sasakyan nito at bahagya siyang napitlag.

She glanced at the car at lumapit ng kaunti sa sasakyan ni Jaxson para tumabi. "Emi, please. I'll explain." Jaxson's voice is pleading. Kung iyon lang magpapatigil sa lalaki, she took a deep breath and nod.

"Fine." Napahawak siya ng mahigpit sa kaniyang backpack. She was about to go on the other side of the car when she felt a hand gripping her wrist. She turned around and saw Sebastian's grim face.

"Where do you think you're going?" She creased her forehead, hindi niya alam kung saan ito galing at ngayon lang nagpakita.

"Sebastian! Long time no see. Mag-uusap lang kami ng long lost friend ko." Nagsalubong lang ang kilay ni Sebastian sa sinabi ni Emilia.