"Ash." I whisper and she looks at me. "That's so fucking cold."

"Sorry, sorry, I'll go get a shirt of Y/N's for you to wear." Ash says before disappearing, while she's gone, Y/N stirs before jumping away from me, flinging the wash cloth at me as she squeals, so I grab her arm to keep her from falling off the bed, she looks up at me with exhausted green eyes and I sigh, kissing her head and putting the washcloth back.

"Morning love." I say and she pouts.

"Toby, I don't feel good."

"I know baby, we're going to take you to the doctor in a while." I say, checking my phone for the time to see that it's 8.

"When's my appointment?"

"In an hour." Ash says, coming back in and tossing me the shirt in her hand, I thank her and change shirts, smiling as Y/N steals it and changes into it. "Your dad has some soup down in the kitchen for you." Ash says to Y/N, who nods, so I get up and follow her and Ash to the kitchen, where a bowl of soup is put in front of Y/N and Ash sets a plate of waffles in front of me as she eats pancakes. "And don't you complain, Heath, you like both." She says and I shrug.

"I was going to say thank you." I say and she smiles.

"Well, in that case, you're welcome. I made them for you." Ash says and I nod.

At the doctor's office, I fill out the papers for Y/N as she whines to Ash about how she hates breathing through her mouth and being sick in general, when I finish the paper work, I hand it in and wait with Ash and Y/N until her name is called, so we all three head back there, because she wouldn't budge if I wasn't with her and Ash, when we get to the room, she climbs up on the table while Ash and I sit in the chairs while the nurse checks Y/N's vitals.

"So she's running a 101, so we'll get a doctor in as soon as we can." The nurse says and I nod, watching the door close before looking over at Y/N when she calls my name.

-
Ashlyn
-

About five minutes after the nurse left, a doctor walked in and asked the questions, what's going on, how long, about when did the problems start, nausea, vomiting, shit like that.

"So it sounds like Miss Y/N has a harsher version of the flu, it's nothing too serious, just keep her on fluids, no solids for about a week, how long are you guys in town?"

"We have a week and a half left of camp."

"Well, come back next week for a checkup and we'll go from there, Y/N, what pharmacy do you use?"

"CVS in Portland. My folks use CVS as well. The one over in WeHo," Y/N says before chuckling. "It's like they knew their gay ass daughter would need drugs while she's in LA." Y/N says and Tobin stares at Y/N for a second before slapping her palm against her forehead and looking at me.

"Get that girl some rest." The doctor says, chuckling and we nod.

"Fucking definitely." Tobin mumbles and I laugh.

When we get Y/N home, I carry her to her room and put her to bed before going out to the living room to sit with Tobin, Ethan and Frances.

"I guess I better call Jill." I say and the rest shrug, so I go outside and call Jill, letting her know what the doctor said and nod a little when she says that Tobin and I can spend tomorrow with Y/N as well, and I thank her before hanging up and going back inside.

-
Y/N
-

I sigh as I stop running, putting my arms over my head as I stand off to the side.

"Never getting the flu again." I say to Tobin, who chuckles.

"And how exactly are you going to avoid that?"