Check, your move- Part 1

Start from the beginning

"YEAH!!!!!" Leo agreed.

"You don't just waste a banana!!!!!"

"LISTEN TO- wait, WHAT?!?!" He gaped at the Doctor while the rest of us-besides Nico- laughed until our sides hurt. Naima fell out of her chair, tears streaming down her face from laughing so hard.

"You actually thought he was defending you???" The son of Hades asked.

"YES!!!!"

"Well, you were wrong." A new voice piped in.

"Got that right." Another agreed. We all turned to see two girls, one getting a slice of watermelon, the other sitting on the counter with a cookie.

Who are you?!?!" Naima stood up.

"Don't fret, don't weep." The one with the cookie said.

"Time to sleep." The other clapped her hands and everything went black.

- - - - -

I woke up to the sound of yelling. I was face first on a tile floor, although the tiles were six foot by six foot.

"WHY AM I IN A DRESS?!?!?!" I turned to see a few weird things.

First, Nico was on a horse, still snoozing. He was in a knight's armor, silver and gleaming. It reminded me of what Alice wore when she fought the Jaberwocky in the Tim Burton version, just more masculine. The horse was white with black coloring at the hooves.

Second, Leo was in a robe, yelling about his clothing. Not like a bath robe but one that a cardinal or a pope or something along those lines would wear: a light gold one that covered the arms and went to the ankles, purple and green accents around the collar, hem, and cuffs. A crook and flail were at his feet, along with a weird hat.

Third, the Doctor was tied to a chair, in kingly attire.

"OH SHUT UP AND DEAL WITH IT!!!!" I heard Verenity yell. I walked a bit back to see her next to River, who was dressed in a queen' s outfit. Verenity was wearing the feminine version of Leo's robe, minus the hat.

"I'M NOT WEARING A DRESS!!!!!" Leo yelled back.

"OH YEAH I'M A KNIGHT!!!!!!!" I looked to the square next to VCR to see Naima. She was matching Nico, except hers looked like she just stole it from Alice.

"Calm down, Weasley."

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO, JEZ."

"Can we all just calm down-"

"There is no such thing as calm Verenity. You must learn this." I stated.

"They're awake!!!"

We all looked on the opposite side of the place, seeing the two girls from before, sharing a throne. They both had ebony hair, one with a short bob, the other with hair to her ankles with pink highlights. The first one had red eyes, the other gold, both in dresses fit for royalty.

The red eyed one smiled at us. "Time for the game!"

River glared at them. "Who are you?!"

They ignored her, the second one speaking. "A game of chess, as you may have guessed. Although we're the pieces."

"But... why am I in a dress?" Leo asked.

"Leo, its a freaking robe." Nico smacked his Latino friend's head.

"OW!!!"

"If you win, you'll return to the TARDIS. If you loose..."

"You'll be dead." The second one finished off.

"Yep!"

"What?!" Naima seemed less pumped about being a knight.

"Let's begin!!!" They both said.

"This isn't the best situation I've been in as a king..." The Doctor said.

"Or I as a queen." River stated.

"We can win easily. Let's just do this." Verenity said.

We all started playing, mostly River giving orders on where to move. Our opponents had a weird pattern, killing all our pawns, even when we were vulnerable. They started laughing maniacally as they killed the last pawn on our side, us destroying most of their pawns and their rooks.

"What's so funny?!" River started getting agrivated.

"All the pawns are gone. You can't save anyone now...." They said in creepy unison.

"What?"

"It's called 'queening' a pawn. You get a pawn to the other end of the board and you swap it with a piece tge opponent took, usually tge queen." The Doctor explained to Leo without skipping a beat. His face fell a bit. "Oh that's not very good..."

"Not at all..." Leo stated. "We'll win though, I-" suddenly he stopped, paling. Looking at the sword going through his stomach, everyone else too shocked to speak. He laughed nervously. "W-Well, look at that... I've been impaled."

Then, the sword pulled away, Leo fell to the ground, crumbling like breaking stone.

The one who stabbed him was the golden eyed girl, grinning wildly, looking at the Doctor with deranged eyes.

"Check, Timelord."

_________

Sorry not sorry. YOU WANTED AN UPDATE. HERE IT IS. Its probably short but OH. WELL.

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT?!?! Find out next update.

Byes.