Friends and Demons- Part 1

I haven't updated in, like, two months. Stupid WiFi and writer's block......

So!!!! This is dedicated to BadWolf713, my friend that started my Doctor Who loving. And Percy Jackson. And Supernatural. You get it. So of this, she gets to be new character. :)

So this is going to be good, hopefully.

I haven't read Clockwork Princess yet, but it won't matter because this is in 1877. before Tessa.(No spoilers. I will track u down)

ME NO OWN. Doctor Who belongs to BBC, Uncle Rick owns PJO/HOO peeps, and Cassy owns the shadyhunters. I only own Jez.

Naima belongs to NaimaRox, and Verenity belongs to BadWolf713.

One more thing; I'm changing it to first person. Just because I write somewhat better that way.

---Jessie ( A Super-Who-Potter-Lock-Goddess- of Brooklyn, lol)

____________________________________

NAIMA

The TARDIS began flying, if that's what you call it. I had to hold on to the railing so I wouldn't be tumbling on the floor. The others did the same, except for Leo, who fell down and was now at the front door with some of our bags. The Doctor looked at the monitor, as if checking something, and went back to the controls.

"Sometimes, it amazes me how he manages to be in the weirdest of places..." The Doctor said to himself. "We're here." He added as we landed.

"And, where's here?" I asked. "Paris in 1863?"

"London in 1877, actually." River corrected.

"Why are we here? Who's your friend?" Jez asked them.

"His name's Jack Harkness." The Doctor said. (Yeah, I did. Just wait to see who he's with. lol) "And as for why we're here, River asked to meet an old friend of mine."

"It's my birthday." She countered. "And it was either this, or going to this planet called Midnight."

"I'm never going there again." He pouted. "Wait!!!" He yelled at Leo, who was about to open the door. "You think you're going out in that? You'll start a riot!"

"There's a wardrobe through there." River explained. "First left, second right, third on the left, then go straight. Go under the stairs, past the bins, and then it's the fifth door on the left."(I hope that's right) "Hurry up then!"

After the third time getting lost, we found the wardrobe. Gods, this is huge. "This is definitely the real Narnia, guys." I said.

After we found the section marked '1870's', we went to the dressing rooms. I put on a light green blouse and a black skirt with my thigh high boots. As I began to walk out of the dressing room, the door to my left opened. Jez stared at me like I was crazy with a box in her hands, containing the outfit I picked out for her."There is no chance in Hades I'm wearing a corset, let alone a dress." She glared at me.

"It's the only thing I your size!" I lied, but since I barely lied to her, she never knew when I did. I matched her glare, and after half a minute, she sighed in defeat.

"Fine, help me. I never wore a dress in my life." I helped her into a red wine dress, with lace gloves that went to her biceps, gold earrings, and I pulled out her bun, her began to curl with it being up like that for so long.

"Hey, I like my hair up!"

"It looks better down, Jez." I said, motioning to the mirror. She looked at herself in shock. I was shocked to, this was the first time I've seen her not wearing a t-shirt and jeans. "You know who would like it?"