Check, your move- Part 1

---Ace' s PoV---

I was eating breakfast when the others began to wake up. Verenity walked in with her hair like a rat's nest and her eyes barely open. Nico walked in looking similar, crashing into the wall and table a few times. Leo fell back asleep when he sat down at the table.

Looks like no one got sleep.

"Hey Nay-Nay." I said sweetly as Naima walked in. She looked better than the others so her hair was brushed and she looked like she'd been awake for more than thirty minutes but still looked really tired and cranky.

"Don't call me that." She replied dryly, sitting down with a bowl of random fruit.

"Why not Nay-Nay???" I questioned, scooting closer to her, smiling. She scooted away, glaring at me. "I thought we were friends!!!"

"I thought you weren't annoying." She said in a monotone voice. "We were both wrong."

"Aww, looks like someone's Mrs.Grumpy Face today." I poked her cheek with every syllable of 'Mrs.Grumpy Face today', smiling as I saw her try not to punch me.

"Where's-"

"Morning." Jez said, walking in with a half full coffee pot. The dark rings around her eyes and wearing the same outfit she did yesterday made me think she never slept. She took a swig straight from the pot and sat down next to Naima.

"Wondering where you were. Can you taze him so he gets away from me???" Naima asked, pointing to me. Jez looked from her to me to Nico, who was most likely dozing off as he looked through the fridge for something.

"Why me?" She whined. "Can't you just slap him with a fish and shove it down his pants like a normal person???"

"No normal person does that." Nico said, getting out a pile of pancakes.

"Fine. Can't you just slap him with a fish and shove it down his pants like a demigod???" Jez rephrased.

"Demigods don't go it either." He countered, getting a few plates if eggs, bacon, and a few cinnamon buns.

"Can't you just slap him with a fish and shove it down his pants like a Naima???"

"Not all-"

"SHUT UP DI ANGELO, I NEVER ASKED YOU!!!!!!!" We laughed as Jez threw a cinnamon bun at Nico' s face. Suddenly, her face turned mischievous. "Idea. We use this opportunity to gain a lead in the 100- year war."

Naima smiled. "Perfect idea. Troops, get your weapons ready." Jez smiled and kicked Leo's chair, knocking it over. He woke up , flailing.

"FALLING!!!!! No, not falling. What-" He was cut off when a cinnamon bun hit his face. "Who threw that?!?!"

"I DID, I DID, I DID!!!!!!" Jez jumped up, raising her hand.

"Why the f-" He was cut off when a pancake hit him, followed by a spoonful of oatmeal. I saw his anger rise. "Jez-"

"That was me that time, repair boy." Nico said.

"Di Angelo, I swear on the River-" He was then pelted with eggs, bacon, more pancakes, and lastly a banana-thanks to VCR and Naima. Right as he was about to say something, I threw the remaining orange juice in my cup at the breakfast-boy. "WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!"

Naima stood up on the table, pointing a dramatic finger at Leo. "SURRENDER THE WAR, FIRELORD OZAI!!!!!!!!!"

"Excuse me, off the table." The Doctor ordered as he walked in, very energetic as usual. He looked between us and Leo, laughing but stopping. "How dare you five!!!!!" He scolded us.