YES I'M ALIVE AND I NEED INSPIRATION

Does anyone even still check this book anymore for updates? I've ditched it for so long but DON'T SHOOT! DON'T SHOOT! I have my reasons:

1. School: I should be revising for mocks right now but I needed to tell you guys this. So yeah I'm in year 10 and theres A LOT. OF. WORK. And I have only been checking wattpad for other peoples books but forgot about my own. oops. 

2. Writing hasn't been my top hobby for a while. I only do this book for fun so I can talk about my ships. (BTW HAS ANYONE READ THE BRONZE KEY YET AND READ THE ENDING AND WAS LIKE OMFG WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING!!! HOLLY!!! CASSANDRA YOU CAN'T JUST END LIKE THAT AND EXPECT US TO WAIT FOR THE SILVER MASK TO COME OUT! LIKE WTF!!!

3. I'm stuck. I don't really have that much inspiration and when I do have an idea I have no idea how to write it down in a way that makes sense and I would have no idea how to end it/start it etc. so yeah thats where I need your help. If your one of those few people who still have faith in my crappy writing skills comment on this chapter an idea for a short story/headcanon. It can be about or not about a ship and I will try to write it if I have time. 

Thats all I have to say. Thank you for all the votes and POSITIVE comments. It means a lot that theres people out there who love the magisterium as much as I do and still read the short amount of stories I have. Thank you so much and I will try to update soon if I get the inspiration! Thankss <3 and remember to comment ideas x

I should go revise now :'(  XP X( rip