Call x Jasper

Call walked in to the library, smelling the familiar weird combination of moss and mould. He walked around looking for Jasper. They had just had a class on using air to do flips, drops etc. and to put it simply it hadn't gone so well for jasper. Long story short an accident resulted on him landing on his stomach in front of the entire class. He luckily wasn't hurt but he was extremely embarrassed. The whole class had laughed at him and even master rufus had chuckled. This should have made Callum happy. Callum normally loved watching Jasper get what he deserves but this time he felt different, almost sorry for him. He turned a corner then he saw him "Jasper?"

He looked up and said "oh, its you." He got up to leave...
"Wait." Call sighed "Look I'm sorry about what happened in class today and if you want I can help you with your aerial tricks."
Jasper eyes him warily. He sighed "Don't tell anyone."
"Oh please. Why would I want anyone knowing we spent time together."
Jasper laughed, we finally agree on something.

The boys walked to a cave with high ceilings and lots of space, about the size of a high school gymnasium. Call was surprised he found himself actually enjoying himself tutoring someone, especially Jasper of all people! The two boys walked through the flips, twists and turns. When Jasper completed his first flip, Call even applauded him.

Two hours later the boys decided to wipe the sweat of their faces and call it a night.
"So um" Jasper "I appreciate what you did for me."
Call smirked "You're welcome. And uh" he coughed "you weren't too bad yourself"

Jasper grinned "I know. So see that pretty face of yours tomorrow for another session" his face instantly turned red as he realised what he said.
Call blushed "of course." As Jasper started to walk of he mumbled "yours sis t so bad either."
Jasper turned around "My what?"
Call blushed even deeper "your face."
Jasper grinned "Thank you."
The two former enemies walked of, their enemies faces permanently in their minds all night, giving them the best dreams.
^that sounds weird but it's not dirty I promise 😳