Chapter 32- Everything was perfect part 2

SOOO hey guys, I've missed all of you, well I'm back now and I am updating again. Just a quick update on this book. I just want to let everyone know that  THIS BOOK IS ALMOST FINISHED There are only a few chapters left im saying three at the moment and when I say three I mean full chapters not (parts) as all of you know I do.) Anyways I will talk more about what will happen with this series once the last chapter is uploaded. I hope you guys like this chapter. I did put a romantic scene in this Its not really long or super epic but however there is one. Please dont forget to COMMENT and VOTE I love to see your comments and Enjoy!

Whines8 **Sorry for errors and mistakes** NOT EDITED 

*********************************************************************************

Chapter 32- Everything was perfect part 2

“Hey, you okay? You stormed out of the house really fast. Did something happen between you and Jacob just now?” Lauren asked as she rushed out of the house towards me. 

Looking up at her, I shook my head, “No. Nothing happened, Jacob didn’t even know I was back there,” I said as my mind began to drift back to the one sided conversation I’d heard between Jacob and his mother. That whole entire conversation, even though I couldn’t hear what Jacob’s mother was saying, was bothering me. I just couldn’t understand why she was working so hard to get rid of me. And she wasn’t just trying to get rid of me, she was trying to get Jacob and his ex back together. The entire situation was become ridiculous, one would think after seeing her son dating someone for almost three months now she would except the fact that he has moved on.

“Well, what’s going on? You were fine before going back to Jacob’s room,” Lauren said as she took a seat beside me.

“I overheard him talking to his mom on the phone,” I said with a deep sigh. 

Lauren eyes went wide as she looked at me in surprise, “You were listening to their conversation?” Lauren’s expression turned from surprise to impressed as she gave me a playful nudge, “Mia, I didn’t know you had it in you to eavesdrop.”

Sitting up in my seat, I nudged her back, “Stop. I didn’t mean to eavesdrop. I wanted to see if everything was okay with him, as soon as I heard him still talking to his mom I went to leave, I swear I did… But then I heard him say my name and I just…froze,” I tried to explain.

Lauren’s playful grin faded from her face as she began to understand what I was getting at, “What was he saying?”

My face fell even more as I repeated everything I’d heard Jacob say to his mother, “What is with that lady?” Lauren said heatedly after I was finished.

Shrugging my shoulders, I looked away from her, “I don’t know, but she’s making it very clear she doesn’t believe I’m good enough for her son.”

“Oh but that desperate bimbo Gabby is? No Mia, don’t let that evil woman get to you. You and Jacob are perfect together and anyone with eyes can see how much he loves you. Jacob’s a great guy, don’t let his mom come between you guys. Okay?” Lauren finishes with a reassuring smile.

I give a small smile back in return before laying my head on her shoulder, “Thanks Lau, for always being there for me when I need to talk.”