Chapter 25- A memorable Saturday Night part 2

Hey guys hope you like this chapter, its not done, there is another part to this entire chapter. So dont worry. To give you a few hints on what to expect from the next post. Lauren and Derek make a scene in front of the entire bonfire party, I wont tell you if they make up or not. A special guest will show up to the bonfire in the next chapter to annoy Mia and Mia and Jacob will have a nice steamy moment in the next upload. SOO I hope this will keep you satisfied until the next update and I hope you guys enjoy. SORRY if you find this chapter boring or if you find errors or mistakes( hey but you can let me know then i'll correct them.) I'm only human lol. 

Whines8 ENJOY

****************************************************************************************

Chapter 25- A memorable Saturday Night part 2

“So what do you think,” Lauren said as she walked into my room and spun around a few times gesturing to the outfit she was sporting. 

Looking at my friend, I placed a finger against my chin pretending to think about her question for a moment before answering her. Taking in how short her beach dress was and the fact that you could see the triangle bikini very clearly through it, I gave her my opinion, “Well, if your going for the beach hottie look with a mild touch of sluttiness then I think you have a winner,” I told her with a grin.

Lauren turned to face me again and gave her own grin, “That’s exactly what I’m going for.”

Walking over to my dresser where I had laid the jewelry I was wearing tonight, I proceeded to put them on, “So, does this little get up of yours have something to do with Derek and the fact that he’s going to be there tonight?” I asked looking over my shoulder towards Lauren. 

Shamelessly, Lauren gave a shrug and another wicked grin as she plopped onto my bed, “Of course it does and I can’t wait to see his face when he sees me in this outfit grinding up on another guy and not paying him any attention at all.”

Twisting around to face my crazy friend, I raised my eyebrows up at her words, “Is that what this whole thing is for?” I said gesturing with my hand to her outfit, “To piss off Derek and make him jealous?” 

Lauren looked from me up to the ceiling and gave a sigh, “Derek thinks just because we have an argument or two, he can go do what he wants and I’ll just go crawling back to him like some pathetic little school girl. But he has another thing coming. I no guys doormat and tonight Derek’s going to see that,” Lauren stated before flipping over onto her stomach and staring at me again, “You just watch Mia, before the end of the night Derek will be the one doing the crawling back.”

Shaking my head I walked over to stand at the foot of my bed, “Wow, you really have this all planned out huh? Is all this drama between Derek and you really worth it?” I asked as I bent down to slip my sandal wedges on.

Lauren sat up on the bed and gave me a serious look, “Yes I have it all planned out.... And as for your question... Derek and me are meant to be, he’s just stubborn,” she said before giving a small smile, “You know, when we finally made it official and started dating, Derek told me I was his first real girlfriend. He said, until me, he’d only had meaningless hook up’s.”

“Wow,” I said in honest shock at Lauren’s confession before going to sit next to her on the bed, “He said that?” I asked a little disbelieving. I was surprised Derek had opened up that much to Lauren. Maybe he wasn’t as much of a tools as I thought, maybe Lauren was right maybe there was some hope for Derek.