Chapter 7- First Make Out, Turns into First Hickey

Thanks everyone for reading I hope u like this chapter please comment and vote thanks again.

Enjoy

Whines8

******************************************************************************************

When Jacob and I arrived back to the car, Jacob opened the passenger side door for me before rushing over to his side to get in as well. 

When we were settled Jacob turned to me and gave one of his charming smiles which I returned wholeheartedly, "So now that I've showed you my favorite place, I was thinking I could show you one of my favorite past times here, what do you say, are you up for it?" Jacob asked me and I eagerly nodded my head, excited that the night wasn't over just yet.

"So where are we headed to next then?" I asked him after Jacob started the car and we turned out of the parking lot and onto the road again.

"Mia, you should know by now that I am not one to ruin surprises. So your gonna have to just sit back and wait to be amazed once again." Jacob said jokingly while giving a little deep chuckle.

Deciding that trying to get him to tell me where we were going was useless, I ended up taking his suggestion and relaxing back into the soft seat of his car and waited for our arrival to another unknown destination.

It took about twenty more minutes to get to where we were headed, but when we did finally arrive, to say I was surprised would be an understatement. Looking out the windshield I stared at what surrounded the car. 

"Didn't expect this to be one of my favorite past times, huh?" Jacob said smugly and I turned my attention towards his perfect face which held a cute grin.

“Actually, no I didn't," I told him honestly, then glanced back out the window to take a good look at what was before me.

We were parked in a big field and there were other cars, not a lot though, scattered around the huge field also. There was a small poll with some sort of speaker attached to it and all the way in the front of the few cars was a big movie screen that was running previews at the moment.

Jacob's past time was drive in movies and not just any movies, but the old black and white horror movies. 

"This is great Jacob, how often do you come here?" I asked turning my attention back to him. 

"Well, I used to come here almost every night when I was younger, but now I usually come out here maybe a once or twice while I'm vacationing here in Virginia Beach," He answered and I just nodded my head in response.

 "So let me just say this is my first time coming to a drive in movie. I've always wanted to come to one though just never got the chance I guess," I stated and gave a shy smile. 

 "Well you can check this one off your list of things you have never experienced before and maybe I can be the one to help you go through all the rest too," Jacob said that last part in a light whisper, taking me by surprise once again tonight and capturing my attention with his intense stare.

 I wonder what he means by that, if it was close to anything I was thinking then I would be in for the most eventful summer of my life. 

 The sound of the movie starting snapped both of us out of our little trance and Jacob cleared his throat before speaking again, "Okay, looks like the movies about to begin. Why don't you get out while I get the blankets out of the trunk," Jacob insisted and I complied. 

 Opening the car door, I got out and stood there, waiting for Jacob to come back around to the front. When he did appear again he had two large blankets in one hand and a long body pillow in the other. He then proceeded to spread one blanket out on the hood of his car and place the long pillow against the window so our backs could have support.