Chapter 28- First Time

Hey everyone, I have a new chapter for you. So this is the small love scene for this chapter and I hope you like it. I dont know if it turned out exactly how I wanted it to but for now this will do. I may go back and change a few things later. But anyway. I hope you guys love or like or what ever and COMMENT and VOTE please.

ps. There will probably only be a few chapters left to this book, BUT Im pretty sure I will be making a sequel to continue Jacob's and Mia's relationsip after summer (as they go back to college) and also Laurens and Dereks story will start too (maybe it dont know yet) lol Okay.

Enjoy, Whines8

********************************************************************************************

Chapter 28- First Time

“I trust you Jacob,” I whispered to him softly and I did, at that very moment I trusted Jacob completely. There was no reluctance, no hesitation, no doubt of any kind, I was ready for him, I wanted him, needed him with every fiber of my being and the way his eyes stared down at me, searing through my very soul, I could tell he felt the exact same way and that in its self made me feel like I could stay like this with him forever. 

Jacob’s hooded eyes looked over my face a moment more before he brought his soft lips back down to mine, kissing me with the most affectionate touch. One of his hands rested against my neck as his thumb lightly stroked my cheek, I sighed softly against his ear as his lips went to play along the length of my neck again. 

I arched my back, lifting myself away from the bed in an attempt to bring my body closer to his. I wanted to feel his hard body against mine. I wanted to feel every intake of breath he took, every groan that rumbled through his chest. I wanted to feel everything. I wanted to feel him as he explored my body and ignited my insides.

And just when I thought I would explode in overwhelming blissful pleasure, Jacob carefully lifted his head to gaze down at me. His face seemed strained almost pained as his eyes bored into mine. Not liking the expression on his perfect face I untangled my hands from around his neck and softly brushed the pads of of fingertips along the edge of his strong jaw and lips.

As my fingers passed over his slightly parted lips, Jacob pressed a lingering kiss to them; his eyes never once drifting away from mine, “I’m sorry...” he whispered in a deep husky voice before, in one slow careful and gentle thrust, he pressed into my center, pushing his length inside and through my virgin wall in one smooth move. 

I sucked in a quick breath as a sharp pain shot through me. I wanted to close my eyes and willed the pain to subside but instead I kept my gaze on Jacob and focused on the soft tenderness that filled his eyes. My hands clung to his shoulders in a tightened grip as I stiffened; waiting for the pain to go away.

Jacob stilled himself for a few moments and ran his fingers through the side strands of my hair before skimming his knuckles gently across my cheek, “Hey, you okay?” he asked in a gentle but slightly strained voice.

Keeping my eyes trained on the gorgeous man above me, I nodded, “Yeah, I’m fine,” I said giving him a reassuring smile and I was. The pain had started to fade and a new sensation, a more intense and pleasurable one, began to ignite deep in my core.

The foreign sensations, all knew to me, sent shock waves of delightful pleasure up my spin and down deep within my belly a fire was starting to burn deliciously. The feeling was both strange to me as well as mesmerizing and amazing. I felt this overwhelming feeling of complete fullness, something I had never experienced before, and I found myself wanting more, wanting to feel more.

Without thinking, I loosened my grip from his shoulders and inner cased my hands back around his neck as I began to slowly rock my hips around him. Jacob’s hard body above me was still unmoving as I let my hips slowly glide back and forth. I could tell, as I stared into his low, hooded eyes, that he was trying to keep control of himself by the way he was biting his bottom lip sensually with his teeth as a sexy hiss of breath escaped from between them. I knew he was trying to hold back so I could get used to the feeling of him inside me, but I didn’t care. I didn’t want him to hold back, all I wanted at that moment was him...in every way that came.

As my hips continued to move, thrusting gently against him, I could feel my inner walls stretching slowly to accommodate him. Jacob was still frozen in place and as I gaze up at him, I watched as he closed his eyes tightly, “I tryin’ to restrain myself,” he said in a struggled tone, his eyes now opening to gaze down at me again, “I don’t want to hurt you.”

“You won’t, I promise you won’t hurt me. I’m ready Jacob... Please,” I almost whimpered the last part as I stared at him with pleading eyes. The seductive flutter of desire was bubbling deep inside me and I needed release... I needed him.

I let my hips grind softly against the hardness of him again, this time give out a gentle moan as the enticing friction within me sent a burning flame straight through my body.

As if Jacob had suddenly been released from the confines of bounds, he let a deep groan escape his throat as he began to finally move, ever so slowly with long deep thrusts.

My breath hitched as the feeling of him, slowly thrusting inside me, began to feel more incredible and more intense with each rhythmic glide.

And as the night moved forward, I let Jacob explore every inch of me, I let him touch, taste and feel every part of me. Every secret he uncovered, every fear he took away, and I fell deeper and deeper in love with him for it. Jacob became my entire world and as I let him take me, over and over again, into passionate bliss I silently wished we could stay like this forever.

When that night was nearing its end, and exhaustion had finally overtaken the two of us, we both lay between the blankets of his bed, with me tucked into his side as my head rested against his chest. The soft thump of his heart was luring me sleep as Jacob’s fingers gently caressed the length of my back.

It was perfect. everything was perfect. 

Jacob leaned up to press a kiss to my forehead, “I love you Mia,” I heard him say through my drowsy haze and before I let sleep overtake me fully I lifted my head to meet his eyes and smiled lovingly at him, “I love you too.”