Chapter 26 : A Grown Man's Buddy

"Brownie . . . are you ready?" I said in a sing song voice and dropped my luggage in the hall.

Greta let me in the house and she hurried out for some work. That woman was always busy. I didn't plan on how many days I was going to stay at London nor did Clark and Ian. I hoped that once I met my brother, Zach there, Clark and Ian would get along with him since they were all about the same age. Then all four of us could hang out together- a perfect vacation.

"Brownie?" I called out again, but he was nowhere to be seen.Did he leave me here and took off to London? The fear inside me grew with each second.
"No, no. It can't be," I muttered to myself and entered his room.

I audibly sighed in relief when I heard his shower on. He didn't ditch me after all. Surprise, surprise!

I plopped on the bed lazily and stretched my body. I heard the shower turn off and within minutes, Clark appeared from the bathroom with only a white towel wrapped around his waist. Fuck me.

I gulped at the magnificent sight in front of me. He wasn't wearing any glasses, but that didn't matter. Honestly, he looked hot with or without the glasses, but I wouldn't admit that and feed to his ego. His dark hair was wet and disheveled from the shower, water running through his abs, trailing downwards and finally disappearing into the towel. I could feel my cheeks getting hotter as I covered my pathetic blushing state by cracking a wide grin.

"You're a sight to see, aren't you?" I said airily, trying to sound like I was just kidding and shamelessly checked him out for he was worth drooling over.

His lips curled in disdain and just when he was about to unwrap the towel, I quickly turned around, showing my back to him. What the fucking hell? What if I saw his thing? 

"Don't you care? Like honestly, couldn't you just order like your usual self to get the hell out of your bedroom or just . . . turn around for you to change? You could have at least warned me that you were freeing your willy, I would have closed my eyes!" I rambled and felt myself feeling all jittery again. He didn't reply and I could mentally picture him scoffing or rolling his pretty eyes. A part of me which never saw a grown man's buddy down there was curious as to how it looked. Was it really long and monstrous like a huge sausage they describe in erotic scenes? Was it soft like a banana or hard like a radish? Was is it like spring that when you poke it, it would go wagging like a dog's tail? A teeny little peek would do no harm . . .

"Good God, I didn't see," I mumbled when Clark went to the closet, dressed only in his black boxers.

He grabbed a towel and wiped himself as I watched his muscles flex. The clean towel turned wet as he swept it over his lean body. How I wished I was that towel! No, no, no, I needed to shut my horny mind.

He finally slipped into his pants and I cleared my throat. "See, I just received a text from Ian. He's already ready and here you are! Still getting all dolled up like a married woman."

My words didn't affect him at all and he still didn't wear his shirt. He was shirtless with his abs and nipples sticking out as he coolly scrolled through his mobile phone. I stomped my foot and snatched his phone harshly. He glared at me and before he could take his phone away, I was so caught up in the moment not knowing what to do, I shoved the phone in my bra.

Clark's hand lingered over my chest and I frowned at him. He awkwardly let his hands fall to his sides and scratched his neck. He was definitely mad at me.

"Give that to me Georgia," he ordered and I patted my chest.

"Why don't you take it?" I wiggled my eyebrows and lifted my chin up defiantly.

"Just . . . give it to me."

"Nuh-huh," I denied, waggling my index finger and he took a couple of threatening steps towards me.

I staggered back, until my back was pressed against the wall. I noticed his faint smirk when he stood close to me, deliberately pressing his body over mine. An odd shiver ran down my spine when I could feel his every part- his hardness pressed to mine.

"Give it to me," he repeated by whispering hoarsely against my warm cheek and I slightly shook my head.

I could feel something hard and stiff poking me in the stomach and I mentally scratched my head. What was that?

Oh.

Was it his . . .

"You should look after Tommy . . .  Tommy is getting rather hard," I said haughtily and Clark looked baffled.

"Tommy, who?"

"You know your Tommy, don't you? Little Tommy gets excited quickly. His growth is incredibly fast, I must say---"

"Tommy?" he gave me a perplexed look and slowly he looked mortified when realization hit him like icy cold water.

"Yeah, Tommy. Your Tommy---"

"You named my . . . " Clark trailed off, him looking shocked and I stifled my laughter. "You! Don't you---"

He was cut off when the phone started vibrating loudly in my bra and I hastily reached for it. Clark took a couple of steps back and I awkwardly tried to dig into my bra and take it out.

"Hehe, it just got stuck," I said in a strained voice and my face twisted in a pained, desperate expression. The vibration did weird stuff to my soft boobs. My sensitive flesh couldn't handle it.

I flashed a tight smile to Clark who just stood there, not knowing what to do. I was cringing inwardly since the phone got stuck between my boobs and the tight bra. Clark ran a hand through his hair in frustration and I took a sharp breath. Then I pulled his phone out with so much force and strength that the fabric of the bra snapped to my skin. It hurt. I yelped in pain.

I handed his phone weakly and he muttered, "May God help you."

"Hey!" I exclaimed, rubbing my chest and he ignored me.

He picked up the call and I just sat there, my arms crossed in front of my chest. There was still the lasting pain. I hoped my precious spheres didn't turn red.

When Clark finished talking, I questioned, "Who was that?"

"It was Ian, told us to hurry up," Clark muttered and I gave him a sly look which shouted, 'Told you!'

I threw his t-shirt to him and he wore it in one swift motion. His hair had miraculously dried up till now as he fixed his cute beanie on top of his head. He proceeded to wear his glasses and picked up his bags. He switched off the lights and left the room.while I followed him like a lost puppy.

"Aye, off we go to London!" I punched the air when Clark refused to share my enthusiasm.

* * *

A/N :

*coughs* too many dirty references *coughs*

anyway, one question for you guys! who is your favourite character from this book?