"Y/N/N." Kling says and I look at her.

"Your ex is eye fucking you." Kling says and I glance at Tobin to see her jaw tighten ever so slightly.

"Let her stare, she knows she can't have any of me anymore. Bitch fucked up, let me fall for this one right here." I say, smiling at Tobin, who grins at me. "And I'm not going back." I finish and Tobin gives me a full blown smile.

"Okay ladies, break's over." Mark says, coming back out from his office because the assistant coach told him about an important call that he had to take ASAP, so he told us to take a break, I of course, didn't listen and trained for a few more minutes, until now. But hey, can't get better without working for it. When we start back up again with training, we work on dealing with long passes, which is what I was doing while everyone else was resting, so I just do exactly what I have been doing until Mark tells us to split off into two groups, starters and reserves to scrimmage.

After training, in the locker room, there's light chatter as we all change, but as I sit in the chair in front of my locker in only my shorts, Mark walks in and glances around, nobody was naked, so it didn't really matter. Only three of us were shirtless and I was one of them, as were Tobin and Kling. I sigh as I tie my hair back and listen to Mark as he speaks.

"So tomorrow, we're going to spend the day in the gym lifting and doing some additional fitness training." He says and we all nod before he walks out as I grab my World Champions shirt from 2015 and slip it on while Kling raises her brow at me.

"Shut up, Kling, it's just a shirt." I say and she shrugs, putting her hands up in defense.

"Didn't say a thing." She says and I nod, turning back to my bag so I can grab my sweats before taking my cleats off, as well as my socks and shin pads, no tape this time, since I finally found the sleeves that have been missing since the day I got them. Happens all the time. I change socks and change into my sweats, slipping my high tops on and tying them, heading to the training room to get some ice for my right shoulder, where Sonnett landed on me during the scrimmage when we both went up for a header. She won it and scored on Adrianna, obviously, she jumped sooner and higher than I did and we just landed weird. When I get to the training room, I ignore Danielle asking me what I needed as I looked to Beckie when she asked what I needed.

"I need ice for my shoulder. Sonnett thought I was a landing pad when we were scrimmaging." I say and Beckie nods, disappearing to the ice machine to make me a bag of ice as I slip my shirt off so she can wrap the ice to my shoulder when she comes back.

"How have you been?" Danielle asks, staring at me as I scroll through my phone, looking at all the random little things Ashlyn's texted me through practice, since she's three hours ahead of us, she's been texting throughout the entire practice. "You look good." She attempts again and I continue to ignore her as I open twitter.

"Alright, Y/N, here we are." Beckie says, coming back, so I walk over to her, my shirt in hand as I put my phone back in my pocket. I turn my back to Beckie and she brushes her fingers over where Emily's knee hit my shoulder. "It's so red."

"Figured." I say and Beckie chuckles, putting the ice to my shoulder.

"Dani, come help me." Beckie says and I sigh, but stay still, holding my right arm out to my side and my left one up a little higher so I can be wrapped. Of course, Danielle does her best to stop the plastic wrap over my collarbone and she looks at me as she puts her hand over my collarbone, tearing the plastic away from itself.

"Thanks, Beckie." I say and Beckie nods.

"No problem." She says and I leave the training room to see Tobin waiting with both our bags in her hands, so I take mine and kiss her softly, thanking her.