Issue #52: Drinking Games [Part One]...a Supernatural TLN Sequel

Start from the beginning

Garth nodded and put on his sunglasses, turning and he walked away.

***

Later that night, Garth threw the shovel aside, as it clinked to the ground.

He took out the salt, and began to sprinkle it over her bones. “Okay Jenny G., You’re ganking days are over.”

Then as he threw the match down he geekily added, “You’ve been Garthed.” The flames blossomed in the night, and Garth threw his jacket over his shoulder, and walked smoothly away.

***

That night Ray, Trevor’s brother, drank and walked out to Willows Peak, Gun in hand. He crept along through the woods and he heard something. He whirled and even though the trees and bushes were a blur, he saw one thing very clear, a woman with long black hair in a haunting white nightgown. He ran to follow her and stopped, searching for her. There was no sign. Suddenly he was yanked up into the trees, screaming in agony as she bled him out.

***

“yeah I clocked it out, put it to bed, problem solved, “Garth replied cockily. “And I’m headed your way…so fire up that hot tub.” He replied with a grin to his cell phone, getting into his car.

The girl on the other end of the line spoke. Garth chuckled at her reply.

“No, I heart you more.” He chirped and hung up.

The police scanner in his passenger seat beeped.   “Abandoned Vehicle out by Widows Peak…uh, we got another body up here, torn to shreds.”

The woman had killed again, “What!?” Garth replied in disdain, “No way, how is that possible! I Garthed her!”

***

The barlight flickered around us as I told Breanna my plan. She grinned evilly as she agreed. We needed the extra cash anyways.

It was midnight and the only reason we stopped by was because Dean was tired of driving while we tried to look for a hotel, therefore we stopped to ask the local townspeople. Unfortunately the majority of townspeople are usually asleep by midnight.

He sat up by the bar and chatted up the bartender as we watched some loser play darts. He kept missing the bulls eye and it would land in the outer ring.

Our goal was to rob him blind…legally. Granted, the time I’ve spent with Dean I’m sure I’d have quite the criminal record, if we ever got caught that is.

“The key isn’t to aim for the bulls eye, aim above it” I replied and the guy looked at me in annoyance, he was probably plastered so it was a miracle he could even hit the target.

He looked at me rudely, “And what would a pretty little thing like you know about darts?” He said as I walked up to him, removing the dart from his callused hand.

“I know how to hit the target,” I replied cockily, “Ten bucks says I can hit the bullseye.” The guy snorted, he didn’t know me, why would he even make such a deal?

Breanna cried out, “Wait Hope, you don’t even know how to play darts!

“Fifty!” The guy grinned and shook my hand.

I took the dart in my left hand and he watched me curiously.

“You’re left handed,” The guy observed.

“Yep,” I was left handed when it came to shooting, hunting, but not when it came to writing and drawing. I was right handed for that. I aimed, flinging the dart. It landed dead center. The guy glared at me as he took out his wallet, handing me the waded up bills.