chapter 1

It started out as every other day, until i got a phone call from my friend agent hill. "Oh come on, I'm in the middle of my morning jog" I said to myself as I answer the call, "hey (y/n) we need you to come in" Maria said,

"Can't this wait, plus I need to go home and change" I told maria

"Im afraid it can't, and you can change when you get here" maria said

"Fine, I'm on my way I'm going to be a bit though, because I'm in central park" I said, slightly annoyed.

"Can't you just fly here" she said.

"I am not about to burn my favorite and expensive under armor running shirt, and that is that. See you when I get there" I say as I hang up the phone and start running towards S.H.I.E.L.D.

*time skip*

"Wait don't close the door!" I yell, out of breath as I run as fast as I can to the jet, tripping a few times, then I heard a man tell the pilot to wait before taking off so I can get on. Finally I reach the jet and get on, out of breath "thank you so much" I say, while trying to catch my breath. Then I look up to see a man with blond hair and blue eyes, and standing behind the blonde haired man is a very angry Coulson, "Im in trouble aren't i" I say looking at Coulson, Phil just face palms and walks off to talk to the pilot.

"Thank you again, you probably just saved my life. I guess I should introduce myself, I'm (y/n) Coulson" I say

"Steve Rogers, nice to meet you" he says, as we were shaking hands Phil returns and says "you might want to sit down the Jets about to take off" I nodded then sat down, and put in my ear buds (play song above) and my favorite song played while I just stared out the window.

*time skip to when we arrive at the Helicarrier*

As soon as the jet landed i got off, then I looked around me and saw that we were on a boat, "Great, we're on the ocean and I can't swim great" I say backing away from the edge, as I as backing away from the edge I bumped into to someone and I turn around to see Natasha "hey Nat" I say " hey (y/n), maria said to give these to you" says Nat, handing me a bag with some clothes in it.

"Thanks Nat, your the best" I said, giving Natasha a hug.

"Oh and after you change director Fury wants to see you in the meeting room" Natasha say before walking of to talk to Steve.

"I guess I better get in side" I say to myself.