"So that's it?" I mumbled, my eyes set on him. "You're leaving?"

Shawn paused from where he stood buttoning his shirt, looking up at me with a frown on his perfect lips.

"Julianna," He mumbled, his fingers running through his hair. "I don't know what else to do. Your friends just walked in on us."

"And it's not like they'd tell anyone." I shot back defensively. "Arizona's known for about us for months and she hasn't told."

"One person is already too many, Julianna." He shook his head, reaching around for his shoes. "Nobody should've known in the first place."

"It's not like I wanted anyone to, Shawn!"

"You should've been more careful, is what I'm saying. This would have never happened if you would've been."

"So you're saying this is my fault?"

"They're your friends, Julianna."

"Which is how I know nothing would ever be said! We can trust them, Shawn!"

"I can't do this right now, Julianna." Shawn spoke, shaking his head once more as he slipped his shoes on before reaching for the doorknob.

I quickly stood up, shrugging a shirt on from the floor before moving towards him, grabbing the door handle before he could.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now?" I snapped, my gaze harsh on his own. "You just took my fucking virginity and now you're just gonna leave?!"

"Don't act like that's the only reason I've been with you, Julianna." Shawn hissed, his lips twisting in disgust.

"Then don't act like it!"

"You think I want to leave? I'm doing this for the two of us; for the safety of our relationship!"

I stepped away from the door handle, my eyes burning into his own as I mumbled quietly. "Walk out that door right now and there will be no more relationship, Shawn."

"Julianna," His shoulders dropped slightly as he stepped closer towards me, causing my gaze to soften slightly.

"Stay," I whispered softly, my head tilting up as he put his hand gently against the curve of my jaw.

Shawn's lips gently pressed against my own before I melted into his touch, my eyes falling shut as I began to get lost in his kiss.

But just as quickly as he had come closer to me, he had gone away.

"You'll understand that this is for the best, Julianna." Shawn spoke, shaking his head before he pulled the door open and stepped out of it.

It was as if I was frozen in place; my feet stuck to the ground as he walked out of my bedroom. I tried to ignore the stinging in my eyes and the burning of my nose as the feelings of disappoint and hurt took over.

"Screw you, Shawn!" I screamed, stepping out of my room a few moments after him. "You're nothing but a stupid older man! You're absolutely vile and I hope I never have to deal with you again!"

He turned back, stopping at the bottom of the stairs to look up at me. I stood with my chest heaving at the top of the stairs, my eyes narrowed in disgust.

"Julianna..."

"Get out of my house! We're nothing anymore, do you understand me? Just teacher and student, until I can graduate in a few months and get the hell away from you!"

Shawn bit his lip for a moment before turning back around. He grabbed his keys from his pocket, shaking his head before opening the front door.

I watched it slam shut behind him, the aching in my chest growing stronger with each moment that passed. I stepped away from the railing of the stairs, sniffling slightly as tears began to fall from my eyes.