Kicking

Your POV:

It's been a few months since AJ moved out. He's doing good, with his education AND soccer.

Colton's been working on his music. That's where his heart is. 

"Mom." 

"Yes?"

"Can you look at this?" He passed me sheets. "It's due at the end of the week." I looked at it. "Is it good?"

"Are you seriously doubting yourself?" I looked at him. "You're talented, Colton. This is amazing, everything you write is amazing."

"You're just saying that cause you're my mom." 

"Your teachers say it too, bud." I said. "Be a little more confident. You are a Brian my son." 

He smiled. "Fine but if I fail it's on you."

"Guilty." He went back to his room. 

Morgan walked inside. "Guess who got in trouble for kicking a kid today?" She said.

"Spoiler alert. It was me." Sara smiled.

"Yep, she's definitely mine!"

"Y/N! She kicked a kid!"

"I heard you Morgan and we are gonna talk about that. I'm just happy to see she doesn't take anyone's shit." 

"You are ridiculous."

"I'm a Solo. We are badasses." I smiled. "Now you young lady. Go to your room!" I put my hand out. Sara high fived me and ran upstairs.

"That's the 3rd time this month and you keep highfiving her." Morgan shook her hand. "You are a terrible parent."

"Hold on I'm supposed to be a PARENT?! I just thought we had to be nice to them till they were 18? Man, I want a refund."

She laughed. "I hate you."

"Yeah. That's why you married me, cause you hate me." I said. "I'll deal with her ok? Have you talked to the devil child at all?"

"He's busy studying." Morgan said. "And getting ready for the camps coming up."

I nodded. "Well let me go talk to my mini me." I walked to the stairs. 

"Sara Nicole Brian!" I went upstairs. "I am very disappointed in you young lady! MORGAN THIS PARENTING THING SUCKS!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE SUCKS!? HAVING TO PICK MY CHILD UP FROM THE OFFICE!" 

I looked at Sara. "Ok, you. Sit down." She sat on her bed. "Now. Why you kicking kids? You wanna be a ninja?"

She shook her head. "I wanna be like you!"

"Am I a ninja?"

"No. Soccer." She said. "I wanna play!"

"You wanna play soccer?" She nodded. "And instead of telling me and mama, you're kicking kids in class?" She nodded again. "Well I'm sold we'll get you on a team." She smiled. "But really. Why are you kicking them?"

"Because when the teacher asks what we wanna be when we grow up, I said like my mommy's and be a soccer player. The boys laughed and told me I was too little to play. So I kicked them." She said.

"You were kicking the boys? That's my girl!" I hugged her. "I'm so proud of you. You put those little jerks in their place!" I ran out of the room and to Morgan. "MORGAN! SHE WAS KICKING THE BOYS! THEY TOLD HER SHE WAS TOO LITTLE TO PLAY SOCCER SO SHE KICKED THE SHIT OUT OF THEM! BE PROUD MORGAN! OUR GIRL AIN'T TAKING ANY OF THEIR SHIT! I LOVE IT!"

Morgan laughed. "You are insane."

"Kelley raised me for a month." I trailed off. 

"Yeah, that would do it."