A Blessing

Your POV:

"Don't say that. She loves you."

"Maybe she does but not like she used to." I said. "If she wants to be apart, we'll be apart. I'm flying back home tonight." I said. "I'll call you later." I hung up.

I went back to the hotel and packed my bag. Then I went on my computer to find a flight back to Houston.

Which was easy.

I also emailed my agent that we had to talk about my future.

Finally I drove to the airport and flew home.

Morgan's POV:

"Thank you for the drinks, I should probably go." I got up.

"I'll give you a ride." Sebastian said. "No use waiting for one."

"I was gonna find my wife."

"Mrs. Brian?"

"Yes?"

"Your wife left already."

"Oh. Thanks for letting me know." I looked back at Sebastian. "So the ride?"

AJ's POV:

I laid in bed awake. I can't sleep I miss mom!

HAO and Mal are still here. Tobin and Christen will be here in the morning.

I got out of bed and walked to the door. Mal left it open.

Made this easier.

I walked down the hall and passed everyone's room.

"Seriously, Heather? Silly string?" I heard Mal.

"They're kids and had a fun night, Mal. Get over it."

I kept walking and went downstairs. I opened the basement door and went down, shutting the door again.

I quickly got the small goals set up in the basement. Mom set up a mini indoor field for us to play. She said when the weather wasn't good outside, we'd still be able to play.

I started kicking the ball around, scoring goals.

I can't wait till CJ is a little bit bigger. Then he'll play too.

Morgan's POV:

"I'm sorry if I ruined something." Sebastian said. "You just looked pretty down at the bar. Felt like you needed someone to talk to."

"You didn't do anything." I said. "We've been arguing lately about her career and everything. Her parents sent us on this vacation."

"How long have you guys been married?"

"Almost 3 years." I sighed. "Were together for a while before we got married. I waited till she finished college to propose."

"She younger?"

"5 years." I nodded.

"I don't want to get involved, it isn't my business but her face when she saw us talking. She loves you very much. And what you said to her? It really hurt her. Now again, it isn't my business but if you're feeling unhappy, you gotta tell her. I can tell she'll do anything and everything for you." He pulled up to the hotel.

"She wants to give up her career to stay home with me and our sons."

"Then let her." He said. "It's her career, at the end of the day. If she wants to end it to be with her family, let her. I don't see what's wrong with wanting to be together with the family?"

"She's too young."

"Then why'd you marry her and start a family? If you aren't gonna let her do what she wants because you think she's too young what was the point? She's a mother and a wife. I don't think she's too young for anything. Now you get out and go fix your marriage."