Love

Your POV:

"What are you doing here?" I walked over to Morgan.

"She needed to talk to someone. I tried but you know her better than I do." Morgan said.

"Is Aiden okay?"

"He's fine." She said.

"Are you?"

She shook her head. Tears started to fall from her eyes. I sat down next to her. "I'll let you guys talk." Morgan said. 

"What happened?" I said grabbing her hand.

"I'm pregnant." 

"What's wrong about that?"

She looked up at me. "I was at a party. One of my friends bought a new house so they threw a big party." She smiled. "I didn't have that much to drink but there was this guy and he clearly had too much."

"You don't have to talk about it." 

"It's better if I do." She said. "I can't keep this in anymore. I want to tell someone and not getting judged for it." I nodded. "I went to get my jacket from the closet to leave. He uh." She shook her head.

"It's ok." I rubbed her shoulder. "Take your time." 

"He covered my mouth and pushed me into the closet. Blocked the door. I tried to scream but his hand. He ra-"

"Don't say it." I said. "I know what that asshole did." I sat back. "Do you know what he looks like?" She nodded. "You have to tell the police." 

"I know but"

"No. But nothing, Lea. This is serious. We have to go to the police and make them arrest that son of a bitch!"

"We've been broken up for years why do you even care?"

"Why do I care?" I said. "Yeah we've been broken apart for years but I cared about you the whole time we were together. You and Aiden. I'll always be here for you guys, you know that. You're gonna tell the police." I said. "Why'd you even come here if you didn't think I would care?"

"Cause part of me was hoping you'd care. You and Morgan." She stood up. "I don't want to keep the baby." She said. "I won't be able to love it like I love Aiden. I'll look at the baby and just see what happened in the closet. What me and Aiden's dad had? That was real, that was love. This?" She pointed to her stomach. 

"It's too early to make decisions like that." I said. "I get where you're coming from, but it's way too early." She nodded. "But first, we need to tell the police." 

"Ok." 

"Hey Y/N I. Oh sorry." Mateo smiled. "Didn't know someone was here." He said.

"This is Lea. Lea this is my brother. Mateo."

"Nice to meet you." Mateo smiled. "What's a sweetheart like you doing with this loser?"

Lea laughed. "Loser? Ok younger bro."

"Only by 2 years. Oh wonderful sister. Not use to sibling banter yet."

"I'm use to it. You're the one that isn't, only child." 

"Not an only child anymore." 

I looked at Lea. "He's adopted."

"Yeah sure." He said. "I'll just talk to you later. It was nice meeting you, Lea."

"You too." He left. She watched him.

"Are you checking out my brother?" 

"No."

"You are." I said. "He's a nice guy. Loves kids, loves meeting new people, seeing new places. He's been hurt a lot. That's kind of a theme in our family." I looked down. "But with the right people, us Santos kids are too bad."

"Santos?"

"I met my birth dad. His name is Rafael Santos. That is Mateo Santos." I smiled. "If you like him it's ok. We dated years ago. Plus I want you and Aiden to be happy. I think Mateo would be perfect for that. IF you liked him."  

We talked and then she left. Mateo and Jay went to go see Rafael. Morgan sat on the bed on her phone.

I walked in and sat on the bed. "She really wants to give up the baby."

"Right now she does." I said. "I get it. I've been in her spot." I said. "But I never go to have the baby." Morgan put her hand on my shoulder.

"That's why you're so upset. You hear what happened and it brings you back to what happened to you." She said. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that. I promise to never let anything like that happen again. I promise to love and protect you. No one lays a finger on you when I'm around." 

"Hope said the same thing to me and I ended up getting shot." I looked at her. "I said it to you and you died." 

"I came back. So did you."

"Yeah and I almost lost you again."

Hope's POV:

"You are an idiot." 

"I love when you sweet talk me." Kelley said.

"Are you really sure about this?"

"Positive. I missed it." She said. "How do you think Y/N's gonna react?"

"She's gonna be very confused." I laughed.

"Yeah isn't that how she always is though?"

"MOMMY!" Elliot yelled.

"I got this." Kelley got out of bed. "You relax."

"Was gonna make you go anyway." 

"You're too nice to me, Solo." 

"You know it." 

Someone said Jay and Lea but since I had a character in mind FOR Jay. How about Lea and Mateo? 

To clear it up, Lea is bisexual. That clear it up?