Out

Your POV:

"ATLANTA GOAL!" The crowd screamed. I clapped. "Atlanta goal scored in the 18th minute by #20 SAM KERR! Assisted by #7 STEPH CATLEY!" 

"Yeah, Sammy!" AJ yelled.

The baby is due in 2 months. The doctor said to be prepared, though. Babies can come early.

Hearing that freaked Morgan out and she has no planned everything. 

You'd think I was due tomorrow.

It's cute, though. She's always been super protective of me. 

Even though I'm the one who's killed someone who tried to hurt her. She hasn't even killed a bug in the house. 

She's the type of wife who will threaten to kill you if you mess with her wife but will probably make said wife kill you instead.

Meaning if you mess with me, Morgan will tell you that she will kill you. However, she'd tell me to do it. 

Adorable.

She tries to be scary but it never works. That's my wife.

We won the game, 2-0. Sam and Steph have been playing great so far. It's scary to see because that could threaten my spot here but I'm happy they've settled in well.

"Mommy have you thought of a name yet?" Colton asked as we walked to the car.

"Not yet, why?"

"Just wondering. When will you?"

"We've just been thinking of the perfect name. We didn't pick a name for you right away."

"You didn't?"

"Nope." 

"What about AJ?"

"Colton, you know your brother's adopted right?"

"Yeah, but a kid I know was adopted. He said his mommy named him. Why did you name AJ?"

"When we adopted AJ he was already named." I said. "That kid you know was adopted as a baby. He didn't have a name yet."

"Are you gonna have another baby? After this one?" AJ asked.

"I don't know." I said. "I think we're good with you 3."

"But 3 is an odd number." AJ said. "And 2 boys? 1 girl? She'll get lonely."

"Are you saying that you won't play with your sister because she's a girl?"

"I will but, she'll have 2 brothers. No sisters." 

"Like Maya!" Colton said. "She has 2 brothers."

"I think you should have another one." AJ said. "Or adopt another one. So I'm not the only adopted one." He smiled.

"You've really thought this through haven't you?" I said opening the car door.

"Mom. You know I have." 

"Yeah yeah. Get your ass in the car." I ruffled his hair.

"SWEAR JAR!" Colton screamed.

Morgan got a job working in the offices at the club. She came out and we all drove home. The boys went out back to play around. I sat with Morgan.

"They want me to have another baby." I said. "And by they I mean AJ."

She laughed. "Why?"

"Cause 3 is an odd number." I said. "And it's 2 boys, 1 girl." 

She laughed again. "He's so concerned about this."

I nodded. "But he said that so he won't be the only adopted one, we should adopt the 4th." I said. "I don't know. It's crazy. This one isn't even born yet and he's already plotting for a 4th."

"Look at Syd." Morgan said. "She said she was done after her first. Then he got a little older, she felt bad he was an only child and bam! Baby #2."

"Yeah, but she just had a 2nd one because Cassius was an only child. Having a 4th would just mean that we can have a buddy system and everyone will get a buddy." I said.

"Aw imagine all our kids holding hands walking down the street."

"AJ would never. I tried to hold his hand today and he said he's too old."

"What'd you say?"

"I said listen you little shit, you're 11."

She laughed and grabbed my hand. "Have I told you that I love you today?"

"Uh probably but I don't remember so I think you should tell me again."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah."

"I love you." She said. 

"I mean I guess I love you too." I said. "Maybe a little bit." 

The phone rang. Morgan signed. "Something always ruins our cute moments." She said as she got up to answer it. "Hello? Yes."

I looked at her. I watched her face. She got very concerned. "Moe? What's wrong?"

She listened then hung up. 

"Moe?"

She looked at me. "Mitchell Fraser? Remember him?"

"He's the one who tried to kill Sydney." I said. "What about him?"

"He got released today." She said. "Mason gets out next week."

Ohhhhhh! Are they gonna try anything?!?! ARE YOU GONNA SHOOT BITCHES AGAIN! WHY CAN'T YOU AND MORGAN JUST BE HAPPY!!!!!