Feel It

Your POV:

I looked at Morgan. 

"Why did this happen? I'm sorry." I said. "I should've been home. Never should've left you and the boys." I looked down. "I'll never leave again. I'm so sorry, babe." 

Hope's POV:

Most of the team was here. No one was saying anything, but being together was enough. 

Julie's phone rang. "It's Jill." She said. 

"Hello? Yeah we're all here." She said. She filled Jill in on what happened. Jill, as everyone else, was very concerned. "There isn't much anyone can do. We're all here just hoping something good happens. Y/N's in the room right now. Yeah we'll keep you updated." She hung up. 

"So she's on like, life support?" Sam asked.

"Pretty much." I said. "I don't know what Y/N's gonna do."

"I don't know what I'd do either." Sam said. "It's a difficult thing to go through."

Rafael took all the young kids home to rest for a bit. Amy brought Ryan and Luke. Her husband was away for work.

Morgan's door opened and Y/N walked out. I stood up. "Whoever wants to see her can." She said without making eye contact. "I need air." She left.

"She looks rough." Abby said.

"No shit Abby." Megan said. "Her wife is on life support." 

"Shut up." Abby said.

"Both of you shut up." Christie said.

"I'm gonna go see to her." Christen got up. 

"What do you think you could say that would help?" Mal asked.

"I'm not saying anything. Just letting her know that I'm here for her." Christen finished with a small smile.

AJ's POV:

"AJ?" Rafael walked into my room. "Hey bud. What are you doing?"

"Looking at this." I held out the picture. "The last time mama was in a hospital bed was when Colton was born." He took the picture.  "We were so happy. And mama came home after." 

"I know this is hard. I lost my mom when I was young." He said. "I was about 9 or 10. She got really sick, but we didn't have the money to get her the treatment she needed. A few years later, my sister ended up in the hospital. She was in the hospital for 2 and a half months. She made a full recovery."

I looked up at him. He gave me the picture back. "She told me that she felt how close she was to dying. But she also felt all our love and knew it wasn't her time."

"So the message is?"

"That be near her. Love her and she'll come back. Just be around her, and love her like you would if you were all here." 

Christen's POV:

I sat on the bench next to Y/N. I put my arm around her shoulders and just sat with her.

She let out a deep breath and rested her head on my shoulder. "You don't have to say anything. We're just gonna sit here."

"Thanks Christen."

"Moe!" Kling yelled.

"Kling leave her alone! She's talking to her girlfriend!" 

"They are annoying." Morgan sighed. She turned at looked towards Kling, just as she kicked a ball. 

It hit the midfielder right in the face.

"Oh shit!" You grabbed Morgan's arm. "Kling! The hell man!"

"I'm sorry!" Kling yelled as she kneeled over laughing. "Moe! I'm sorry!" She tipped over.

"Am I bleeding?" Morgan stood up straight. "I'm bleeding? Is it bad?"

"Morgan move your damn hand!" You said pulling her hand away from her face. "We got a gusher!" I yelled. They got the blood under control and Kling was told to run laps.

"I can't do this alone." She said.

"You aren't alone." I said. "You have all of us."

"You guys are gonna help me raise 2 boys? You're gonna help me decide if I want to have Morgan on those machines or let her die?" She said. "I know you all are here for me, but you can't help with everything."

"You're thinking of pulling the plug?"

She shrugged. "What if it was Tobin? If Tobin was in Morgan's situation and you were in mine. What would you do?" She looked at me. "If you had to either let the person you love the most stay alive because of machines, or let them go."

"I wouldn't give up that quickly."

"You heard the doctor." She got up. "There is NOTHING more they can do! Morgan is gone! Would you pull the plug on Tobin?"

"Y/N-"

"WOULD YOU!"

"No!" 

"Why?"

"Because it's not her time. Yeah I did hear the doctors. I heard them say it many times. There's nothing more the doctors can do, but we can still help! I don't believe it. I can't sit here and believe that Morgan is gone. She's still here, I can feel it."

"Why can't I?" She said. "I'm her wife! Why can't I feel it?"

"Because you're so broken, and hopeless. You can't feel anything when you're like that." I got up. "Just breathe." I put my hands on her shoulders. "Just relax. Think about Morgan. Your favorite things about her. What are those? Tell me." 

"Uh. Favorite things? Everything." She smiled. "After she had Colton, every time I came home she just lit up when I picked him up. Seeing me and the boys together, she just never stopped smiling. Her smile. Even when she walked out and I wanted to hate her, I saw her smile when she came back and I couldn't. Yeah, I was mad but I never stopped loving her. I never will."

"What else?"

"Her heart? I don't know. So full of love, for everyone and everything. Kling called us at 3 in the morning once, she was out of ice cream thought it was a huge emergency." I laughed. 

"Classic Kling."

"That's what Morgan said after she hung up. She wasn't pissed about being woken up. She loves all of you and will answer your call no matter what time it is. Simple. My favorite thing about Morgan, is the fact that I have the honor of being in her life." 

"Do you feel it now?" I said.

She had tears in her eyes, and started nodding. "I do."

"Don't give up on her. When you were in a coma, she admitted that she loved you, in front of all of us. In front of you."

"I remember that. I heard her." She said. "Like I heard everything you guys said but I couldn't answer."

"She can hear you. If you tell her, every minute of everyday how much you love her and how long you will stay by her side, she'll fight harder to come back and tell you that she loves you too."

She smiled.

"We don't deserve you, Press." She threw her arms around me.

"Yeah I'm too perfect for you weirdos."