Well Done Solo

I don't know if you saw on my Twitter or even the message I posted on here but Saturday and Sunday we had no cable, internet, phones, nothing at all.

There was a massive fire in my neighborhood. You can look it up if you want, just search for the "Cambridge MA fire"

I know a few people who live in the building destroyed and they lost everything. 

I don't know where I'm going with this, I just thought I'd fill you in on what happened. 

My house is fine, I live a few blocks away from where the fire was. Everything is back on and get ready for some more updates.

Hope's POV:

"It's Brian racing down the pitch."

"Look at my girl run!" Kelley wiped away a fake tear. "Just like her mother."

"I'm gonna break your arm." Becky said. "Just SNAP."

"Hope." Kelley pouted. "Do something."

"Nope. Becky's treated you like that for years. Plus thats a memeber of the OG department of defense."

"I was apart of that."

"She said OG Kel. World Cup 2015 department of defense. Not Olympics 2016."

"Those happened? I thought they were cancelled." Christen said.

"They were cancelled babe. Never happened. Kling's just drunk." Tobin wrapped her arms around Christen. "If you don't shut up." She mouthed to Kling.

"Brian with the shot! And now shouts for a handball." 

"Brian is screaming at the ref for a handball and the ref is going to give it. Penalty for Tottenham!"

Your POV:

"Back off American. I got this." My teammate said. I put my hand on her shoulder.

"No no. See when I get penalties, I take them unless I physically can't. If you listen closely you can hear coach saying "Let Y/N take it" and stop calling me American cause I can think of a few nicknames for you that you probably won't like."

"Ohh." Another teammate said. "She's right coach wants her to take it. Back off." 

They all stepped away and I got ready to take it.

Hope's POV:

"After a long discussion is it going to be Brian taking the penalty for Tottenham. Coach was screaming for Y/N to take it but there seemed to be a misunderstanding between some players. We wait for the referee now."

"Come on kid." I said. "Put it away."

She run up to it and shot it into the upper left corner, past the keeper. 

"YES!" Kelley jumped up. 

"Yay Y/N!" Maya jumped up and down. 

"You happy for your sister?" 

"Yep!" 

Elliot clapped.

"So proud." Crystal said. "So very proud."

"Keeper had no chance." Ash said. "I would've saved it."

"Yeah ok." Alyssa said taking a sip.

"How many save of the weeks have you won?"

"You think I want those awards? Who's got more caps and US shut outs between the 2 of us? Who's the #1 US keeper?"

"Alyssa Naeher!" Lindsey jumped in. 

"We are now tied here! It's the new signing, Y/N Brian scoring the equalizer in front of her new group of supporters!"

"What a fantastic penalty by Brian. Ignores the keepers completely and remains focused. World class."

We watched the game go on. Y/N had a lot of chances, none of them were finished though. 

Until the 89th minute.

She got through everybody, except one last defender and finally the keeper.

Your POV:

I shot it.

"GOAL!!" The fans all jumped up and celebrated.

I ran towards them. "Come on!" 

I felt weight on my back and heard teammates running up to me. 

"Spurs goal! Spurs goal scored in the 89th minute by number 10 Y/N Brian!"

"COME ON YOU SPURS!" Fans started to chant. In the crowd I spotted a young girl with two younger boys next to her.

The fan I met. I waved to her and she got excited.

There was two minutes of stoppage time and we were able to hold on through it all. 

We won, 2-1 and it felt great. I got taken aside for a post game interview. 

"Spurs fans I'm joined with goal scorer, Y/N Brian!" The fans screamed. "That's one way to get your name out in London. Talk us through your first full week here."

"First of all thank you to all the fans for coming out and welcoming me to the team. And for welcoming me and my family to London. We appreciate it and love it here. My first week was great. This organization has been amazing bringing me in and preparing me for the match today and it paid off."

"You scored 2 goals. One being the game winner. Was that the game plan when you came in at halftime?"

"Coach just told me to make an impact and thats what I tried to do. I want to win games and bring success to the fans. We wouldn't be here without the fans so to give them the win today was something I'm really proud of. Got the job done here at home, fans can go home happy. Great first day at the office for me." I smiled.

"Thank you. Ladies and gentlemen, your player of the match. Y/N Brian!" I waved to the fans.

Hope's POV:

"Our daughter is crushing it in London and it's only been a game." Kelley said. "You raised her well Solo."

"WE raised her well. O'Hara." I grabbed her hand.

"Ok gross." 

"KLING!"